Autism Friends Network
Spanish classes with Maya (?) - Printable Version

+- Autism Friends Network (http://autismfriendsnetwork.biz)
+-- Forum: Distractions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Time Out (/forumdisplay.php?fid=21)
+--- Thread: Spanish classes with Maya (?) (/showthread.php?tid=3171)

Spanish classes with Maya (?) - Maya - 05-22-2017 05:39 AM

If you can speak spanish (or if you have a degree that indicates the level you got in the language, or if you know some words and you want to improve your level of spanish), please tell me!!! This topic is for all the questions, doubts, or things you know in spanish and you want to show me^^ feel free to ask me or tell me whatever, i´m a good aspie girl (?)

I read that aspergers have a great capacity to learn languages. In my case, i have a B2-C1 in english (it is a good level, but i´m bad at reading because of my autism and listening because my attention is argh), and i know words in different languages like french, german, japanese, català, latin, etc.

Popcorn (i´ll wait for you)

RE: Spanish classes with Maya (?) - JWB - 05-25-2017 06:50 AM

Yo hablo español. He estudiado español en la universidad y tengo título en español de Kent State University. Ya estudio la diseña de internet en Stark State College aquí en Canton.

RE: Spanish classes with Maya (?) - 142857 - 05-25-2017 06:56 PM

I don't know that you can generalise that aspies have a great capacity to learn languages.

My son certainly appears to be able to pick up languages quickly. He was exposed to 3 different languages at a very early age though.

I have lived in lots of places around the world and never picked up the local languages to a conversational level.