Autism Friends Network
Why do I bother? - Printable Version

+- Autism Friends Network (http://autismfriendsnetwork.biz)
+-- Forum: Support (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Parents (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Why do I bother? (/showthread.php?tid=3636)

Why do I bother? - MM - 11-15-2018 08:43 PM

So I was trying to get another babysitting/nanny/housekeeper job. After such disaster as the hidden bathroom camera last summer. I talked to the pastor and he said I could put up an ad in the church. This was sept. No one called me except one woman last week. She just wanted to know how much I charge. Then she talked to some church lady who knows me from sewing group. She told her she only knew me from sewing group and did not know how I was with kids. So that apparently translated that means do not hire me. I am so fucking fed up with these church people who want to help foreign orphans and fake refugees bit do nothing but throw some food at poor people in their own country. The free first aid course they told me about is for qualified only which is not me.

Used to be that people just hired some teenager on their street to babysit. They didnt need to spend hundreds of dollars to take first aid cpr courses, food safety and cooking courses, police checks and multiple real paid childcare experiences, several references to grt a job.

If I dont get another job within six months I am going to stop trying.