Autism Friends Network Home | Forums

Hello World!
This is a sample MyBB Plugin (which can be disabled!) that displays this message on all pages.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Private random thoughts (part 2)
Some_Bloke
Unregistered

Private random thoughts (part 2)
Hello world!

Family members are making really stupid and illogical decisions...Well okay, one member of the family at the moment but still. My sister wants to move back in with the devil himself and leave my mother behind.

Good news is that my sister and mother won't fight, so I won't get caught up in fights and living under that roof may be a little easier and considering how I might have to live there for a lot longer, (see the other thread for details) that's going to make it bearable
Bad news is that my sister's going to suffer for it, and its already taking a toll on my mother.

Two of my friends are having a "break" in their relationship, but they seem to be on civil terms at least so my friendship with both of them shouldn't be jeopardized...Fingers crossed.

I haven't heard from my girlfriend in two days, should I be worried?
05-26-2014 10:43 AM
Quote this message in a reply
LanguageWolf
Unregistered

RE: Private random thoughts (part 2)
Hello world!

(05-26-2014 10:43 AM)Some_Bloke Wrote:  I haven't heard from my girlfriend in two days, should I be worried?

Why not call her and ask her?
05-26-2014 01:26 PM
Some_Bloke
Unregistered

Hello world!

(05-26-2014 01:26 PM)LanguageWolf Wrote:  
(05-26-2014 10:43 AM)Some_Bloke Wrote:  I haven't heard from my girlfriend in two days, should I be worried?

I don't know. I suppose that I don't want to make a fuss out of what could be nothing.
05-26-2014 08:01 PM
LanguageWolf
Unregistered

Hello world!

(05-26-2014 08:01 PM)Some_Bloke Wrote:  
(05-26-2014 01:26 PM)LanguageWolf Wrote:  

I don't know. I suppose that I don't want to make a fuss out of what could be nothing.

So ask her if she wants to go out or hang out again soon. If not then whatever. Maybe she's busy.
05-26-2014 08:13 PM
Alison
Unregistered

Hello world!

She is probably sitting thinking the same thing about you! Definitely call her. Tell her you were just thinking of the fun you have together and wanted to hear the sound of her voice. It's not needy or clingy to care, she'll probably love that you called her just because. Give it a try.
05-27-2014 05:38 PM
Some_Bloke
Unregistered

Hello world!

(05-27-2014 05:38 PM)Alison Wrote:  

She is probably sitting thinking the same thing about you! Definitely call her. Tell her you were just thinking of the fun you have together and wanted to hear the sound of her voice. It's not needy or clingy to care, she'll probably love that you called her just because. Give it a try.

I took your advice...And it paid off. Big Grin

Thanks Alison.:ghug:
05-28-2014 07:59 AM
Alison
Unregistered

Hello world!

(05-28-2014 07:59 AM)Some_Bloke Wrote:  I took your advice...And it paid off. Big Grin

Thanks Alison.:ghug:

Thumbs Up
05-28-2014 02:42 PM
MazdaAlice
Unregistered

Hello world!

Cotton Candy.
06-05-2014 06:57 PM
Dottie
Unregistered

Hello world!

I don't know what to do with my life at this point. I'm considering a job in teaching. I have the exam study guides I need. I just need to study for -blank- exam to get into the program of my choice. Even if I stay at -blank- university, I still need to pass -blank- exam. Hmm...
08-30-2014 06:17 AM
Captain Jigglypuff
Unregistered

Hello world!

I wonder what human flesh tastes like?
08-31-2014 06:09 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)