Autism Friends Network Home | Forums

Hello World!
This is a sample MyBB Plugin (which can be disabled!) that displays this message on all pages.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Corrupted Wish game
Scraptastic!
Unregistered

Corrupted Wish game
Hello world!

For those of you unfamiliar with this game, it works like this: You grant the wish of the poster above you but then twist it to have unfortunate consequences. You then post your own wish for the next poster to corrupt. I"ll start.

I want Jana Cova as my love slave.

Image removed
(This post was last modified: 09-29-2013 08:30 AM by skyblue1.)
09-04-2013 03:35 AM
Quote this message in a reply
Some_Bloke
Unregistered

RE: Corrupted Wish game
Hello world!

Granted, but when she refuses to be your love slave and kills you in your sleep.

I wish that the TARDIS would appear outside my house
09-04-2013 04:52 AM
Scraptastic!
Unregistered

Hello world!

Granted! howerver the TARDIS has been taken over by the Daleks and they kill you as soon as they come out of the door. Dalek

I wish I had my own Pirate Ship to sail the 7 seas with. Pirate
09-04-2013 05:20 AM
el-presidente
Unregistered

Hello world!

Granted but they are Somali pirates and your ship is destroyed by private mercenaries hired to protect shipping in the gulf of Arabia.

I wish for world peace.
09-04-2013 05:25 AM
Walker! Offline
Closet Qunari

Hello world!

(09-04-2013 05:25 AM)el-presidente Wrote:  Granted but they are Somali pirates and your ship is destroyed by private mercenaries hired to protect shipping in the gulf of Arabia.

I wish for world peace.

All conflicts in the world end, everyone is happy until they realize that the news has gotten boring. As a result of this the viewing figures for major news channels and the sales of newspapers plummet as no one is interested in happy news. Many journalists end up living in hoover-viles or turning to a life of crime, some of the former journalists end up creating tribes based on what newspapers they used to work for. These tribes create the new problem of tribal identity and it's not long before an all out war breaks out between the two tribes causing the deaths of thousands and the suffering of millions across the world.

You monster...

I wish that Some_Bloke could have £1 Million

"And then he is gone and Lazarus is left alone to wonder which is worse - a God that does not care to understand His creation or a God that thinks that he does." Lazarus by John Connolly.

[Image: 154?cb=20160821001221]

My website
My writings (Fallout stories)
[Image: 6_11_08_12_7_29_43.gif]
09-04-2013 06:05 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Some_Bloke
Unregistered

Hello world!

Granted...But I spend it on cryogenically freezing myself before waking up in Fallout where renegade Shepherd beats me half to death with a rubber chicken.

I wish that Star Trek was real
09-04-2013 06:47 AM
Walker! Offline
Closet Qunari

Hello world!

(09-04-2013 06:47 AM)Some_Bloke Wrote:  Granted...But I spend it on cryogenically freezing myself before waking up in Fallout where renegade Shepherd beats me half to death with a rubber chicken.

I wish that Star Trek was real

It is now real but your country gets invaded by Klingons and you have no efficient defense. They then destroy the earth.

I wish that people would realize that the King of all cosmos is the real God.

"And then he is gone and Lazarus is left alone to wonder which is worse - a God that does not care to understand His creation or a God that thinks that he does." Lazarus by John Connolly.

[Image: 154?cb=20160821001221]

My website
My writings (Fallout stories)
[Image: 6_11_08_12_7_29_43.gif]
09-04-2013 06:52 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Some_Bloke
Unregistered

Hello world!

Granted, but they sacrifice you to him.

I wish that I could think of a wish at half 12 in the morning.
09-04-2013 09:28 AM
Captain Jigglypuff
Unregistered

Hello world!

Granted but you have wasted your wish and cannot have another one to make said wish.

I wish for it to be October 12!
09-04-2013 09:50 AM
Some_Bloke
Unregistered

Hello world!

Granted, but on October 12th a nuclear war begins, plunging Earth into another dark age. As Einstein once said

"I do not know what weapons World War III will be fought with but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones"

I wish I was rich
09-04-2013 09:54 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)