Autism Friends Network Home | Forums

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Medic’ who says he can cure Ebola, Aids and autism with bleach enema is coming to the
skyblue1 Online
Administrator

Medic’ who says he can cure Ebola, Aids and autism with bleach enema is coming to the
(not written by me)

Jim Humble, who calls himself the Archbishop of the Genesis II Church of Health and Healing, is due to speak at the Spirit of Health conference in Seaford, East Sussex.

But campaigners want organisers to prevent him from promoting his goods.

One such ‘cure’ is his Miracle Mineral Solution which contains chlorine dioxide – a mix of sodium chlorite and citric acid.

He wrote: ‘Enemas have been around for ages and serve as a safe and effective way to gently clean the colon when problems with digestion and/or elimination occur.

‘Benefits have been observed repeatedly as a result of using a HIGHLY DILUTED amount of MMS in the enema solution.’

In 2012 the UK Food Standards Agency likened it to ‘industrial-strength bleach’ and warned ‘when taken as directed it could cause severe nausea, vomiting and diarrhoea.’

One mother with two autistic children, said: ‘Autism is a neuro-developmental condition and not a disease, so even the word “cure” is highly insulting to autistic people.’

Campaigner Joe Walton is one of those leading the calls for Humble to be barred from the conference.

He said: ‘The UK Border Agency should deny entry due to the immense stupidity and risk to public health of the crap he propagates.’

The conference organisers have been contacted for comment.

I'm not anti-social; I'm just not user friendly.
(This post was last modified: 04-16-2015 08:27 AM by skyblue1.)
04-16-2015 08:26 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Some_Bloke
Unregistered

RE: Medic’ who says he can cure Ebola, Aids and autism with bleach enema is coming to the
Jim Humble, eh? A more honest name would be Jim Dangerous or Jim Bonkers.

Quote:He wrote: ‘Enemas have been around for ages and serve as a safe and effective way to gently clean the colon when problems with digestion and/or elimination occur.

‘Benefits have been observed repeatedly as a result of using a HIGHLY DILUTED amount of MMS in the enema solution.’

Where's the evidence? Oh I'm sorry I forgot people like him don't need any evidence to start talking a load of crap, Tantrum
04-16-2015 09:13 AM
Quote this message in a reply
Genesis Offline
Globetrotter; The Blogger

RE: Medic’ who says he can cure Ebola, Aids and autism with bleach enema is coming to the
O.o

I'm officially scared.

[Image: GJ8Hf7r.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 04-16-2015 01:51 PM by Genesis.)
04-16-2015 01:50 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Timelord Offline
Autistic Activist

(04-16-2015 01:50 PM)Genesis Wrote:  O.o

I'm officially scared.

:ali:

YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO BE YOURSELF AND NO ONE CAN TAKE THAT AWAY FROM YOU
Anti Vaxxers beware - Your Time Is Up!
04-17-2015 11:05 PM
Genesis Offline
Globetrotter; The Blogger

^_^

[Image: GJ8Hf7r.jpg]
04-18-2015 07:45 AM
Timelord Offline
Autistic Activist

Update on a "friend" of Humble's.
https://www.vice.com/en/article/z3xgm3/b...man-police

YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO BE YOURSELF AND NO ONE CAN TAKE THAT AWAY FROM YOU
Anti Vaxxers beware - Your Time Is Up!
08-25-2021 10:58 PM
MM Offline
elder

No. Bad Koolaid. Do not drink.
https://www.fda.gov/consumers/consumer-u...r-products
08-27-2021 10:30 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
MM Offline
elder

Here is the proposed treatment for various diseases. Note the directions and dilutions. No mention of autism except to say it is not for autism.
https://survivalschool.com/forbidden-hea...cker-2018/
08-27-2021 10:40 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)