Autism Friends Network Home | Forums

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Upcoming Games
Captain Jigglypuff Offline
Hey! Don't pawn your trash on me!

RE: Upcoming Games
I'm looking forward to the next wave of Lego Dimensions packs. I really want the PPGs for the Red Brick Construct ability that only Supergirl currently has and for nostalgiac reasons. Plus exploring Townsville in 3D openly sounds fun. I hope several villains such as HIM, Mojo Jojo, Fuzzy Lumpkins, and the Gangrene Gang make cameos. Princess I would love to see more in a monument rebuilding character rather than an enemy as she really isn't quite a villain but rather a misguided spoiled rich kid who never had anyone teach her life lessons. And beating up a little kid as someone like Superman or even Wyldstyle seems very wrong.

Helga: So I'm not Kate Moss. Big deal.
Milo: Kate Moss isn't stuck in a sewer.
Helga: Gee I don't know. When you think about it is there no sewer BIGGER than the world of professional modelling?
˜The Oblongs

[Image: rarity-press-b_o_591315.jpg]
05-19-2017 06:26 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
d_olson27 Offline
ןןɐqppo uɐ ɟo ʇɐɥʍǝɯos

RE: Upcoming Games
^ I'm looking forward to that as well, except that the Powerpuff Girls content is apparently going to be based more on the reboot that no one has anything good to say about. And I would call Princess a villain, even though she's not completely evil, because she does fill that role. In fact, misguided villains can often be the most interesting.

I'm also looking forward to seeing how the Beetlejuice world will be put together. I'll be somewhat disappointed if we don't see both versions of the house. I'm sure the afterlife will be fun to explore.

I don't care as much about Teen Titans Go! I guess I will at least need to pick up Raven for the magical portal ability, though.

[Image: FSMbkgrd1_th1_zpsd72bf4fc.jpg]
05-19-2017 11:46 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)