Autism Friends Network Home | Forums

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What made you want to throw a brick at the TV today
Captain Jigglypuff Offline
Hey! Don't pawn your trash on me!

RE: What made you want to throw a brick at the TV today
The news about that United flight attendant that basically forced a mother to put her dog carrier into the overhead bin despite being told repeatedly that there was a puppy in it still and the puppy died and now the flight attendant claims she “didn’t know there was a dog 8n it” until it was too late. B**** no! The mother told you several times there was a puppy in there, her daughter told you several times there was a puppy inside, and several travelers heard them tell you! I hope that family sues that flight attendant because I refuse to believe that she never knew there was a dog inside despite the poor thing barking as it suffered inside the overhead bin and the family telling you several times there was a puppy. You should be fired and banned from ever working for any airlines for life Lady!

Helga: So I'm not Kate Moss. Big deal.
Milo: Kate Moss isn't stuck in a sewer.
Helga: Gee I don't know. When you think about it is there no sewer BIGGER than the world of professional modelling?
˜The Oblongs

[Image: rarity-press-b_o_591315.jpg]
03-15-2018 11:10 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Genesis Offline
Globetrotter; The Blogger

The Tillerson firing was a surprise, yet why would it be? It was obvious that Trump, and Tillerson didn't see eye to eye.

[Image: GJ8Hf7r.jpg]
03-15-2018 11:13 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Grey Area Offline

[Image: tumblr_p5jprkprjP1qep5zro1_1280.jpg]

There are no atheists when the toilet water is rising.
03-15-2018 11:44 AM
Luke Mauser Offline
Resident rebel

A motorway cops show.

The narrator said "Just when you thought things couldn't get any weirder, a man wearing a fedora shows up."

The man wasn't wearing a fedora - he was wearing a trilby!

What's the world coming to when someone get gain employment as a TV show host without having a comprehensive knowledge of millinery?

History is the lies of the victors coupled with the delusions of the defeated. It is an imagined certainty created at the point where the imperfection of memory meets the inadequacy of documentation.
03-21-2018 12:43 AM
Luke Mauser Offline
Resident rebel

A report on Russia Today (seemingly not featured on other news stations) about a policeman in Germany who has been fined for refusing to shake hands with a woman.

Great. Now people in Germany no longer have rights over their own bodies, and the law tells them that they have to shake hands with someone even if they don't want to.

I wonder if this applies to other forms of physical contact?

History is the lies of the victors coupled with the delusions of the defeated. It is an imagined certainty created at the point where the imperfection of memory meets the inadequacy of documentation.
03-23-2018 12:46 AM
142857 Offline
Who's your Daddy?

(03-23-2018 12:46 AM)Luke Mauser Wrote:  A report on Russia Today (seemingly not featured on other news stations) about a policeman in Germany who has been fined for refusing to shake hands with a woman.

Great. Now people in Germany no longer have rights over their own bodies, and the law tells them that they have to shake hands with someone even if they don't want to.

I wonder if this applies to other forms of physical contact?

Some strict adherents to a certain religion will not shake hands with members of the opposite sex.

Women tend to find it insulting and some people claim that the reason for the refusal is that women are seen as unclean.

A person working in a public service role in a secular country whose salary is being paid by the taxpayers has certain obligations not to be seen to insult an entire gender.

https://www.sbs.com.au/news/why-three-au...shake-rule
03-23-2018 05:35 AM
Grey Area Offline

I wonder which religion you might possibly be referring to. It's those dastardly Wiccans again, isn't it?

There are no atheists when the toilet water is rising.
03-23-2018 06:58 AM
Genesis Offline
Globetrotter; The Blogger

I got threatened by an automated voice again -_-

Also if they wanted to authenticate it.... wouldn't they say "You'll be arrested by the local authorities" instead of the "Cops will drag you out in handcuffs"?

[Image: GJ8Hf7r.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 03-23-2018 08:06 AM by Genesis.)
03-23-2018 08:06 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Luke Mauser Offline
Resident rebel

(03-23-2018 05:35 AM)142857 Wrote:  A person working in a public service role in a secular country whose salary is being paid by the taxpayers has certain obligations not to be seen to insult an entire gender.

The person who imposed this fine was also working in the public sector of a secular country, had his salary paid by the taxpayer, and therefore has an obligation not to be seen to insult an entire religion.

03-23-2018 08:17 PM
d_olson27 Offline
ןןɐqppo uɐ ɟo ʇɐɥʍǝɯos

Several posts have been removed.

Luke, I don't believe that you aren't aware of what you're doing here. This is your last warning before you earn a temp ban.

[Image: FSMbkgrd1_th1_zpsd72bf4fc.jpg]
03-26-2018 03:46 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)