Autism Friends Network Home | Forums

Hello World!
This is a sample MyBB Plugin (which can be disabled!) that displays this message on all pages.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Shooting at Florida night club
M Offline
elder

Shooting at Florida night club
Hello world!

I am really upset and sad to hear about this attack at a night club in Orlando Florida. 50 people were killed and 53 injured. I feel very sad for these people injured and the families of people who were killed.

The shooter's father said "it was nothing to do religion and his son was just angry at gay people". Lie much? The shooter called 911 before shootjng to say he was a jihadist (muslim terrorist) and he was pleaded to ISIS. Three days before ISIS warned they were going to attack Florida and had a hit list of names. Witnesses are reported that the shooter was reciting prayers while killing people. It took the police 3 hours to kill the shooter. One police officer was shot but not killed.

Any comments?

About gun control? Or that all muslims do not hate gay people because the sharia law says to kill them?
06-13-2016 05:51 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
d_olson27
Unregistered

RE: Shooting at Florida night club
Hello world!

(06-13-2016 05:51 AM)M Wrote:  The shooter's father said "it was nothing to do religion and his son was just angry at gay people". Lie much? The shooter called 911 before shootjng to say he was a jihadist (muslim terrorist) and he was pleaded to ISIS. Three days before ISIS warned they were going to attack Florida and had a hit list of names. Witnesses are reported that the shooter was reciting prayers while killing people. It took the police 3 hours to kill the shooter. One police officer was shot but not killed.

Do you have a source for any of that?
06-13-2016 05:59 AM
Quote this message in a reply
skyblue1 Online
Administrator

Hello world!

worst mass murder in american history

I'm not anti-social; I'm just not user friendly.
06-13-2016 06:46 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
d_olson27
Unregistered

Hello world!

I've looked up some of the details. Pretty horrendous event.

M, I apologize for assuming the worst in your post. This shouldn't be a time for political posturing. We should come together to oppose the kind of hate that no doubt led to this action. It's hard to believe that homophobia is still strong enough to lead to this kind of atrocity.
06-13-2016 07:25 AM
HammerBioLizard
Unregistered

Hello world!

(06-13-2016 07:25 AM)d_olson27 Wrote:  It's hard to believe that homophobia is still strong enough to lead to this kind of atrocity.

I don't find that hard to believe at all. I see homophobia everywhere.
06-13-2016 08:01 AM
skyblue1 Online
Administrator

Hello world!

The killer was pledged to Isis, probably not officially, but from self proclamation.

Lured by their propaganda

I'm not anti-social; I'm just not user friendly.
(This post was last modified: 06-13-2016 08:18 AM by skyblue1.)
06-13-2016 08:16 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
d_olson27
Unregistered

Hello world!

(06-13-2016 08:01 AM)HammerBioLizard Wrote:  
(06-13-2016 07:25 AM)d_olson27 Wrote:  It's hard to believe that homophobia is still strong enough to lead to this kind of atrocity.

I don't find that hard to believe at all. I see homophobia everywhere.

I know. I just can't imagine a desire to kill a whole crowd of people I don't even know just because of one thing they share in common that doesn't even really affect anyone.
06-13-2016 09:27 AM
Some_Bloke
Unregistered

Hello world!

Does America have a certain number of people that have to die before it decides to get it's shit together and do something about the fucking guns?
Then again nothing change when a school full of children was shot up so I don't see how this will be any different.

I feel less and less shocked each time there's a mass shooting which either means I'm slowly becoming a sociopath or something's wrong with America.
06-13-2016 09:37 AM
d_olson27
Unregistered

Hello world!

(06-13-2016 09:37 AM)Some_Bloke Wrote:  Does America have a certain number of people that have to die before it decides to get it's shit together and do something about the fucking guns?
Then again nothing change when a school full of children was shot up so I don't see how this will be any different.

I feel less and less shocked each time there's a mass shooting which either means I'm slowly becoming a sociopath or something's wrong with America.

There's totally something wrong over here. I know that the narrative is going to become "We need more guns to prevent gun deaths." It makes no sense, but that's what some tend to believe.
06-13-2016 09:52 AM
Some_Bloke
Unregistered

Hello world!

(06-13-2016 09:52 AM)d_olson27 Wrote:  
(06-13-2016 09:37 AM)Some_Bloke Wrote:  Does America have a certain number of people that have to die before it decides to get it's shit together and do something about the fucking guns?

There's totally something wrong over here. I know that the narrative is going to become "We need more guns to prevent gun deaths." It makes no sense, but that's what some tend to believe.

Giving six year olds guns would have totally prevented Sandy Hook, right?
Should we start to use that clearly flawless logic in other scenarios? Like "Let's give more people cancer to cure cancer! Yay for the USA!"
06-13-2016 09:59 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)