Autism Friends Network Home | Forums

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
The Angry Thread
HammerBioLizard Offline
King of the Wild Things

The Angry Thread
I've made plenty of angry threads in the past. This is just a general "stuff we hate" thread.

I hate it when I ask a serious question and I get a sarcastic reply that ends in "obviously!"

I'm on the autistic spectrum! Sometimes I need to ask questions that seem obvious to normal people. Check your neurotypical privilege, asshole.

Go on, post your anger in this thread.

"Merchant and pirate were for a long period one and the same person. Even today mercantile morality is really nothing but a refinement of piratical morality."
- Friedrich Nietzsche
11-12-2016 10:06 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
HammerBioLizard Offline
King of the Wild Things

RE: The Angry Thread
Another Thing I hate: Animals Wearing Halloween Costumes

The animal almost never looks like he/she is enjoying it one bit.

"Merchant and pirate were for a long period one and the same person. Even today mercantile morality is really nothing but a refinement of piratical morality."
- Friedrich Nietzsche
11-20-2016 09:19 AM
Ana54 Offline
International Incident Initiator

I hate it when my friend hallucinates that I'm stealing shit from her and pushing my way into her apartment when I'm not!!! (She has schizophrenia.)

I'm sentimental if you know what I mean.
I love the country but I can't stand the scene.
-Leonard Cohen

My tactless tasteless timeless true international incident instigation initiative
11-27-2016 12:58 AM
Captain Jigglypuff Offline
Hey! Don't pawn your trash on me!

I hate anything with that ugly SpongeBob or his friends. I swear every time I see that ugly face I want to go into full Hilk mode and just smash whatever it is to pieces so I won't have to look at it again. I also loathe Heico ads that I would have either thrown my tv out the window or smash it to pieces so I would have to deal with them ages ago if it weren't for the fact that The Big Bang Theory, Mom, MLP, and Rupaul's Drag Race are still airing new episodes.

Helga: So I'm not Kate Moss. Big deal.
Milo: Kate Moss isn't stuck in a sewer.
Helga: Gee I don't know. When you think about it is there no sewer BIGGER than the world of professional modelling?
˜The Oblongs

[Image: rarity-press-b_o_591315.jpg]
11-27-2016 04:18 AM
Ana54 Offline
International Incident Initiator

I think Spongebob is so cute!

I hate it when people blame me and keep blaming me for things I didn't do on purpose, and act like I did them on purpose.

I'm sentimental if you know what I mean.
I love the country but I can't stand the scene.
-Leonard Cohen

My tactless tasteless timeless true international incident instigation initiative
11-27-2016 05:44 AM
HammerBioLizard Offline
King of the Wild Things

I hate it when people say "This is it! This is finally going to kill Nintendo! All you Nintendo-loving manbabies can go cry in a corner." People are already saying this due to the announcement of Super Mario Run.

When will people learn? Nintendo is invincible at this point. It has become a company that can fail over and over and still make millions.

They also have a ton of money banked. They could make it to 2050 even if they didn't make a cent. That aren't going anywhere.

- Friedrich Nietzsche
12-08-2016 05:22 PM
Walker! Offline
Closet Qunari

I get annoyed on a daily basis from the large amount of bullshit being shared online on a daily basis. I try to bring fact to them but they don't want it. So I give up, the world is just suicidal. V.v

"And then he is gone and Lazarus is left alone to wonder which is worse - a God that does not care to understand His creation or a God that thinks that he does." Lazarus by John Connolly.

[Image: Cole%20small_zpsckdx6jjq.png]

My website
My writings (Fallout stories)
[Image: 6_11_08_12_7_29_43.gif]
12-08-2016 05:39 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
d_olson27 Offline
ןןɐqppo uɐ ɟo ʇɐɥʍǝɯos

(12-08-2016 05:22 PM)HammerBioLizard Wrote:  I hate it when people say "This is it! This is finally going to kill Nintendo! All you Nintendo-loving manbabies can go cry in a corner." People are already saying this due to the announcement of Super Mario Run.

When will people learn? Nintendo is invincible at this point. It has become a company that can fail over and over and still make millions.

They also have a ton of money banked. They could make it to 2050 even if they didn't make a cent. That aren't going anywhere.

People have been predicting Nintendo's demise since Sega first appeared. Pretty much all of those predictions are based on the fact that Nintendo isn't doing exactly what their competitors are doing. The truth is that Nintendo seems to understand their place in the market, and they do what they do really well.

[Image: FSMbkgrd1_th1_zpsd72bf4fc.jpg]
12-08-2016 11:25 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
HammerBioLizard Offline
King of the Wild Things

Another Thing I Don't Like: Air Hockey

That game is just annoying.

- Friedrich Nietzsche
12-08-2016 11:52 PM
Captain Jigglypuff Offline
Hey! Don't pawn your trash on me!

(12-08-2016 05:22 PM)HammerBioLizard Wrote:  I hate it when people say "This is it! This is finally going to kill Nintendo! All you Nintendo-loving manbabies can go cry in a corner." People are already saying this due to the announcement of Super Mario Run.

Perfect example would be the Virtual Boy's utter failure. It failed so badly that the company didn't even attempt a full 3D handheld (if you could call the Virtual Boy that) until the 3DS which took years of development to perfect. Nintendo sank Sega as a console rival and Sony and Microsoft are top competitors now but they can never overthrow Nintendo as the number one video game company.

Helga: So I'm not Kate Moss. Big deal.
Milo: Kate Moss isn't stuck in a sewer.
Helga: Gee I don't know. When you think about it is there no sewer BIGGER than the world of professional modelling?
˜The Oblongs

[Image: rarity-press-b_o_591315.jpg]
12-09-2016 02:46 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)