Autism Friends Network Home | Forums

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Best/Worst Commericals
HammerBioLizard
Unregistered

Best/Worst Commericals
Do you know what? I have nothing better to do! It's time for another new thread! In this thread, we will talk about the best and worst commercials we remember.

Best: Old Billy Mays Ads. Lots of people found them annoying. I find them hilarious.

Worst: This
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zza3GqEL5B0
What the Hell? It's just a soft drink!
12-11-2016 03:08 PM
Quote this message in a reply
JWB Offline
Can I get a "Bright not broken?"

RE: Best/Worst Commericals
I remember a commercial a long time that made me die laughing. It was for this little gun you could use to make sticky labels for things. It had a guy at a therapist's office, and he was talking to the therapist, and he was talking about his addiction to said little gun. He said he started by labeling his business files, then his personal files, then his videos. Then his cat. He stands up and you can see he and his clothing are covered with the little labels from head to toe, and he says, "Doctor, you got to help me with this problem!" Then you get to see the doctor, and he's covered in the labels, and he says, "What problem?" I remember laughing hysterically at it. (But then again, I was young.)
Here is a commercial that's so bad it's good.

"Some prisoners spent more than ten years buried in solitary cells the size of coffins, hearing nothing but clanging bars or footsteps in the corridors. They survived because they could talk to each other by tapping on the wall. In that way, they told of dreams, memories, and fallings in and out of love; they discussed, embraced, and fought; they shared beliefs, beauties, doubts, guilts and those questions that have no answers.
When it is genuine, when it is born of the need to speak, no one can stop the human voice. When it is denied a mouth, it speaks with the hands, the eyes, the pores, or anything at all because every single one of us has something to say to the others, something that deserves to be celebrated or forgiven by others."-Eduardo Galeano
12-11-2016 03:24 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
HammerBioLizard
Unregistered

(12-11-2016 03:24 PM)JWB Wrote:  I remember a commercial a long time that made me die laughing.
... but you're still alive. Big Grin

Quote:Here is a commercial that's so bad it's good.
I was disappointed by the lack of Jenkem in that ad.
If you don't know what Jenkem is, don't look it up.
12-11-2016 03:29 PM
HammerBioLizard
Unregistered

Remember these awful ads?
[Image: 060410.jpg]
01-03-2017 03:02 AM
Captain Jigglypuff Offline
Hey! Don't pawn your trash on me!

Geico ads are the worst. They're insulting, racist, insensitive to people's problems, ruin perfect good songs, make you lose all respect for celebs that appear in them, and are constantly being shoved down our throats. I've come so close to smashing the computer and tv because of the ads. I'd rather watch the live action Jem movie for the rest of my life than see another Geico ad.

Helga: So I'm not Kate Moss. Big deal.
Milo: Kate Moss isn't stuck in a sewer.
Helga: Gee I don't know. When you think about it is there no sewer BIGGER than the world of professional modelling?
˜The Oblongs

[Image: rarity-press-b_o_591315.jpg]
01-03-2017 04:01 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
HammerBioLizard
Unregistered

How come my last pic broke?
Oh well, here it is again.
[Image: 060410.jpg]

Edit: The old pic is no longer broken.
01-03-2017 04:05 AM
JWB Offline
Can I get a "Bright not broken?"

I just wanted to say that I HATE those Charmin commercials with the family of bears talking about how great their toilet paper is. They are extremely annoying on so many different levels.

"Some prisoners spent more than ten years buried in solitary cells the size of coffins, hearing nothing but clanging bars or footsteps in the corridors. They survived because they could talk to each other by tapping on the wall. In that way, they told of dreams, memories, and fallings in and out of love; they discussed, embraced, and fought; they shared beliefs, beauties, doubts, guilts and those questions that have no answers.
When it is genuine, when it is born of the need to speak, no one can stop the human voice. When it is denied a mouth, it speaks with the hands, the eyes, the pores, or anything at all because every single one of us has something to say to the others, something that deserves to be celebrated or forgiven by others."-Eduardo Galeano
01-13-2017 03:24 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Captain Jigglypuff Offline
Hey! Don't pawn your trash on me!

(01-13-2017 03:24 AM)JWB Wrote:  I just wanted to say that I HATE those Charmin commercials with the family of bears talking about how great their toilet paper is. They are extremely annoying on so many different levels.

Those commercials disgust me because I hate talking about bodily functions even as a kid. But I find Charming ads still a bit more tolerable than the Full Hulk Angry Rage ads Geico causes me.

Helga: So I'm not Kate Moss. Big deal.
Milo: Kate Moss isn't stuck in a sewer.
Helga: Gee I don't know. When you think about it is there no sewer BIGGER than the world of professional modelling?
˜The Oblongs

[Image: rarity-press-b_o_591315.jpg]
01-13-2017 04:21 AM
Grey Area Offline

There are no atheists when the toilet water is rising.
01-13-2017 04:43 AM
HammerBioLizard
Unregistered

(01-13-2017 03:24 AM)JWB Wrote:  I just wanted to say that I HATE those Charmin commercials with the family of bears talking about how great their toilet paper is. They are extremely annoying on so many different levels.

I love what The Amazing Atheist said about those commercials.

"They're always cuddling the toilet paper and talking about how soft it is. Personally, I use it to wipe my ass."
01-13-2017 05:36 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)