Autism Friends Network Home | Forums

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Alternate facts game
Walker! Offline
Closet Qunari

Alternate facts game
To celebrate the new age of alternate facts becoming mainstream, I thought we could make a forum game out of any we find or come up with.

Cats love water, don't believe experts who tell you otherwise.

"And then he is gone and Lazarus is left alone to wonder which is worse - a God that does not care to understand His creation or a God that thinks that he does." Lazarus by John Connolly.

[Image: 154?cb=20160821001221]

My website
My writings (Fallout stories)
[Image: 6_11_08_12_7_29_43.gif]
01-25-2017 01:52 AM
Send this user an email Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
JWB Offline
Can I get a "Bright not broken?"

RE: Alternate facts game
The last six and a half months have just been a cruel illusion. It's all just been a bad dream. I'm about to wake up and live in a world of July 2016 where Obama is president, Gary Johnson is gaining in the polls, I was never banned from AFN, and the thing that will wake me up is my phone buzzing because of a text message from Lisa telling me that she cares about me and that Jeff is all right. (At least that's what I keep telling myself.)

"Some prisoners spent more than ten years buried in solitary cells the size of coffins, hearing nothing but clanging bars or footsteps in the corridors. They survived because they could talk to each other by tapping on the wall. In that way, they told of dreams, memories, and fallings in and out of love; they discussed, embraced, and fought; they shared beliefs, beauties, doubts, guilts and those questions that have no answers.
When it is genuine, when it is born of the need to speak, no one can stop the human voice. When it is denied a mouth, it speaks with the hands, the eyes, the pores, or anything at all because every single one of us has something to say to the others, something that deserves to be celebrated or forgiven by others."-Eduardo Galeano
01-25-2017 05:57 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
HammerBioLizard
Unregistered

The world was created in seven days by a god who will torture you for eternity if you disobey him ...

... but he loves you.

He also needs your money despite being omnipotent.

He also thinks that bats are birds even though he created them.

Additionally, he and his son are the same person. This makes him a literal motherfucker.
01-25-2017 06:00 AM
Quote this message in a reply
Walker! Offline
Closet Qunari

God didn't have sex with mary, she just had jesus on her own without having any sexual contact. God did this to mess with Jeremy Kyle, though he slipped up and proved that he was black all along.

Three days later Morgan Freeman stepped forward and confessed to being God.

"And then he is gone and Lazarus is left alone to wonder which is worse - a God that does not care to understand His creation or a God that thinks that he does." Lazarus by John Connolly.

My website
01-25-2017 06:32 AM
Send this user an email Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
HammerBioLizard
Unregistered

[Image: sul7c97.png]
01-25-2017 07:58 AM
Captain Jigglypuff Offline
Hey! Don't pawn your trash on me!

The Anti-Christ has already been born. He is disguised as the son of a Hollywood actress....

Helga: So I'm not Kate Moss. Big deal.
Milo: Kate Moss isn't stuck in a sewer.
Helga: Gee I don't know. When you think about it is there no sewer BIGGER than the world of professional modelling?
˜The Oblongs

[Image: rarity-press-b_o_591315.jpg]
01-26-2017 06:00 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Walker! Offline
Closet Qunari

1/2 people love torture.

My website
01-26-2017 06:49 PM
142857 Offline
Who's your Daddy?

12 million people turned up to check out my latest haircut. This is a fact because I said it is - did you see that crowd? Well I did! Biggest crowd ever!
01-27-2017 04:58 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
HammerBioLizard
Unregistered

[Image: There-are-more-stars.jpg]
01-27-2017 05:12 PM
d_olson27 Offline
ןןɐqppo uɐ ɟo ʇɐɥʍǝɯos

:ali: Where did you find that?

[Image: FSMbkgrd1_th1_zpsd72bf4fc.jpg]
01-27-2017 05:23 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)