Autism Friends Network Home | Forums

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
The Most Random Thread of All Time
JWB Offline
Can I get a "Bright not broken?"

The Most Random Thread of All Time
This thread is about nothing but randomness. I say something then someone else says something else completely random. I'll start:
Spam is made of rubber chickens from Mars.

"Some prisoners spent more than ten years buried in solitary cells the size of coffins, hearing nothing but clanging bars or footsteps in the corridors. They survived because they could talk to each other by tapping on the wall. In that way, they told of dreams, memories, and fallings in and out of love; they discussed, embraced, and fought; they shared beliefs, beauties, doubts, guilts and those questions that have no answers.
When it is genuine, when it is born of the need to speak, no one can stop the human voice. When it is denied a mouth, it speaks with the hands, the eyes, the pores, or anything at all because every single one of us has something to say to the others, something that deserves to be celebrated or forgiven by others."-Eduardo Galeano
04-02-2017 06:30 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
HammerBioLizard Offline
Woodland Spirit

RE: The Most Random Thread of All Time
ntw;egn;erodtbjue4rskdtbg;nosrmynb lesuim,4slytdhmb upve4rslt jlvesmilcp lwhelktv 5el,sk5e gohlvnuesogmbn fytdlhi;,eso5gb ilutdrsk,g5oz5ptxlhumn;hresjv5'rd,mkhnblugmae4'j5elbygsoimf;vp';[pw';e[dc,aeiogfuow'jg[es,;vwimsegf[3j,eao4o;gn3mweo4[ajpnfw;emgl'3jgw,nepgfim34paeipgjp,p3wkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk​kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk​kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk​kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk​kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
[Image: giphy.gif]

"Merchant and pirate were for a long period one and the same person. Even today mercantile morality is really nothing but a refinement of piratical morality."
- Friedrich Nietzsche
04-02-2017 04:56 PM
HammerBioLizard Offline
Woodland Spirit

Why isn't this thread getting more posts? It has potential!

"Merchant and pirate were for a long period one and the same person. Even today mercantile morality is really nothing but a refinement of piratical morality."
- Friedrich Nietzsche
04-03-2017 04:37 AM
JWB Offline
Can I get a "Bright not broken?"

Sticking your head into a pencil sharpener will keep the llamas from taking over the world.

"Some prisoners spent more than ten years buried in solitary cells the size of coffins, hearing nothing but clanging bars or footsteps in the corridors. They survived because they could talk to each other by tapping on the wall. In that way, they told of dreams, memories, and fallings in and out of love; they discussed, embraced, and fought; they shared beliefs, beauties, doubts, guilts and those questions that have no answers.
When it is genuine, when it is born of the need to speak, no one can stop the human voice. When it is denied a mouth, it speaks with the hands, the eyes, the pores, or anything at all because every single one of us has something to say to the others, something that deserves to be celebrated or forgiven by others."-Eduardo Galeano
04-03-2017 04:48 AM
Grey Area Offline
Fabulous GCU (◕‿◕✿)

Some people just need a high-five.
In the face.
With a chair.

04-03-2017 05:55 AM
HammerBioLizard Offline
Woodland Spirit

- Friedrich Nietzsche
04-03-2017 07:09 AM
chridd Offline

Code:
6?5?2#3DO2+?Q??cE??)??{???_??Ħ/K??:U+4 ?_?*
J'?,`Q?
       ??]???v;A?˼?X???M?g???h?????I???9?H@?^/M?>+????<FC8c$w??}5NhA
wj???Z9?7^?˙(??>????:g?8?_?1?0Q?}4?1?QY?v?n? )S??o)?                QE
                                                    3@ߒ???q?w??ަ??7?tɟ8_;\{S$?2(??jt????L͒?˦h?E??J}    ??Wc??y???s?Ri???W3?u???
\?ьH>?h۽:??k???r}j?????6薻89}aV%?n??̀?p??V(R^(?o?)?€$y????]?v?-d???1????2?M^?b?eP    2i?=?X??e??#yT?k?1?Z%?a?Z???TJ?Og?????????GilQ?????e??+???^ra
??????%?(??8?a ?CVV? ?>eC?8LJuEv?R`??F???~䯯w?'???&n<??Ԝ'n;?k?n(*2/c????a?
                                                                          w(p?Œ???v6???L*Ť%??/m?˲\?Y]??????$???W???#??
                                                                                                                      ?Mk?(b??,la)Qd?g~??X!?o*????C}?{΅????}???օ:???mռ!08??` ?9=R?;82)??ϸS??f?yKX?|ʒ)xO??    ??es?]?w??Ѣ??P????
0???
  ?
   )????D8+7???J?;???;̈́??r?oϘ?????%?3?@"?N??ծ:Ġed?!
y?A???m2`?E??e_!?o~????f??N?z1UA]kl?B??ɠg???ޓ4_??h/r?S?????|??s?Q*?X"??Տ?
                                                                         ?
                                                                          ???_H????_賸Aȸ?|cj!&?O???t??M:

~ chri d. d. /tʃɹɪ.di.di/ (Phonotactics, shmphonotactics) · they · Various things I've made
04-03-2017 10:56 AM
HammerBioLizard Offline
Woodland Spirit

- Friedrich Nietzsche
04-03-2017 12:11 PM
Captain Jigglypuff Online
Hey! Don't pawn your trash on me!

Meow!!!!!!

Helga: So I'm not Kate Moss. Big deal.
Milo: Kate Moss isn't stuck in a sewer.
Helga: Gee I don't know. When you think about it is there no sewer BIGGER than the world of professional modelling?
˜The Oblongs

[Image: rarity-press-b_o_591315.jpg]
04-03-2017 12:18 PM
d_olson27 Offline
ןןɐqppo uɐ ɟo ʇɐɥʍǝɯos

I win.

[Image: FSMbkgrd1_th1_zpsd72bf4fc.jpg]
04-03-2017 12:23 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)