Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
The Most Random Thread of All Time
Genesis Offline
Globetrotter; The Blogger

RE: The Most Random Thread of All Time

[Image: GJ8Hf7r.jpg]
04-10-2017 02:41 PM
Send this user an email Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
JWB Offline
Can I get a "Bright not broken?"

Santa Claus is actually a gay marsupial from Alpha Centari, and he lives in San Francisco with his gay lover, who is a giant rat who gave birth to himself.

"Some prisoners spent more than ten years buried in solitary cells the size of coffins, hearing nothing but clanging bars or footsteps in the corridors. They survived because they could talk to each other by tapping on the wall. In that way, they told of dreams, memories, and fallings in and out of love; they discussed, embraced, and fought; they shared beliefs, beauties, doubts, guilts and those questions that have no answers.
When it is genuine, when it is born of the need to speak, no one can stop the human voice. When it is denied a mouth, it speaks with the hands, the eyes, the pores, or anything at all because every single one of us has something to say to the others, something that deserves to be celebrated or forgiven by others."-Eduardo Galeano
04-11-2017 06:59 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
HammerBioLizard
Unregistered

I absolutely can't get enough of these Mario head poops! Big Grin

04-13-2017 08:41 AM
Quote this message in a reply
Ana54 Offline
Make a difference, not a mess.

My toilet has green water that makes my refrigerator work.

I'm sentimental if you know what I mean.
I love the country but I can't stand the scene.
-Leonard Cohen

My tactless tasteless timeless true international incident instigation initiative
04-14-2017 08:24 AM
Send this user an email Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
HammerBioLizard
Unregistered

04-15-2017 05:05 AM
HammerBioLizard
Unregistered

GUYS I JUST REALIZED THE ALL OF THE WORLD'S PROBLEMS ARE CAUSED BECAUSE PEOPLE DON'T DRINK THEIR OWN PEE!

DRINK PEE NOW!
04-20-2017 03:25 PM
d_olson27 Offline
ןןɐqppo uɐ ɟo ʇɐɥʍǝɯos

I do remember a story regarding Trump and golden showers. Who knows what happened there?

[Image: FSMbkgrd1_th1_zpsd72bf4fc.jpg]
04-20-2017 03:31 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Grey Area Offline

There are no atheists when the toilet water is rising.
04-20-2017 03:31 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Genesis Offline
Globetrotter; The Blogger

Do you know the Muffin Man's true Identity?

No? Very well then.... It's TOM!

[Image: GJ8Hf7r.jpg]
04-21-2017 07:38 AM
Send this user an email Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Grey Area Offline

Are you kidding me you little piece of shit i’ll have you know i graduated top of my politics class and i’ve been involved in privilege checking with over 150 confirmed political demonstrations i’m trained in conflict resolution and i was the most oppressed person in my entire upper middle class high school you are nothing to me but another cultural appropriator i will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which have never been seen on this side of the 49th parallel mark my words you think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the internet think again fucker, as we speak i’m checking with my anarcho-communist analyst brigade for your location so you better be prepared to deal with some molotov cocktails and angry feminists flying through your window yOU’RE FUCKING DEAD CHERRY! i can be anywhere at any time and i can kill you in over seven hundred ways and that’s just with me boring you to death while i talk about privilege not only am i extensively trained in hotline management but i have access to an entire arsenal of sociological articles to prove my point and i will use them to wipe your fucking face off the earth you little shit if only you had known what oppressed retribution your cultural appropriation would unleash then maybe you would have held your fucking tongue but you couldn’t you’re fucking dead kiddo

There are no atheists when the toilet water is rising.
04-21-2017 04:45 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)