Autism Friends Network Home | Forums

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
I wish I was a pirate.
HammerBioLizard
Unregistered

I wish I was a pirate.
I'm bored. I'm going to talk about what I would do if I was a pirate.

If I was a pirate, I would pilot a vessel called the HMS Steve Irwin. I would travel all around the world's oceans and create a crew consisting of various social outcasts from all around the world. I would also have a robot arm because I would be a cyborg pirate.

The HMS Steve Irwin would be a transforming pirate ship. It would transform into a giant humanoid mech or a deep-sea bathyscaphe. Instead of cannons, it would have laser guns. My crew would also carry phasers, but they would be permanently set to vaporize. They would be special waterproof phasers.

One of my pets would be a talking parrot named Stevenson. He would speak English, Zulu and Ithkuil. My other pet would be an ichthyosaur named Marie. She would eat anyone who walks the plank.

My base of operations would be a undersea base called R'lyeh. R'lyeh would be full of gold, jewels, Doritos, Mountain Dew and Mexican señoritas. R'lyeh would also have a solid gold toilet and a cloning lab. I would use the cloning lab to resurrect prehistoric animals from fossils. There would also be a huge indoor pool, but it would not be for swimming. It would be a place where you get out a fishing rod and fish for anomalocarids.

My pirate flag would be like the Jolly Roger, except the skull would be replaced with the Crest of Reliability from Digimon.

I would be the best pirate in history.
05-08-2017 09:12 AM
Quote this message in a reply
JWB Offline
Can I get a "Bright not broken?"

RE: I wish I was a pirate.
It's I wish I were a pirate. You use the subjunctive there in hypothetical situations.

"Some prisoners spent more than ten years buried in solitary cells the size of coffins, hearing nothing but clanging bars or footsteps in the corridors. They survived because they could talk to each other by tapping on the wall. In that way, they told of dreams, memories, and fallings in and out of love; they discussed, embraced, and fought; they shared beliefs, beauties, doubts, guilts and those questions that have no answers.
When it is genuine, when it is born of the need to speak, no one can stop the human voice. When it is denied a mouth, it speaks with the hands, the eyes, the pores, or anything at all because every single one of us has something to say to the others, something that deserves to be celebrated or forgiven by others."-Eduardo Galeano
05-09-2017 04:49 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
HammerBioLizard
Unregistered

(05-09-2017 04:49 AM)JWB Wrote:  It's I wish I were a pirate. You use the subjunctive there in hypothetical situations.

Proper grammar is for landlubbers and scurvy dogs.
05-09-2017 04:56 AM
d_olson27 Offline
ןןɐqppo uɐ ɟo ʇɐɥʍǝɯos

(05-09-2017 04:56 AM)HammerBioLizard Wrote:  
(05-09-2017 04:49 AM)JWB Wrote:  It's I wish I were a pirate. You use the subjunctive there in hypothetical situations.

Proper grammar is for landlubbers and scurvy dogs.

Them sure is do.

[Image: FSMbkgrd1_th1_zpsd72bf4fc.jpg]
05-09-2017 12:15 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
HammerBioLizard
Unregistered

YARRRRRRRRRRRR I'm the baddest buccaneer in all the the seven seas!

Back in my day, we used minnows like you are shark bait!

YARARARARARAR! IT'S TIME TO WALK THA PLANK!

[Image: PirateWenches.jpg]
05-09-2017 02:01 PM
Genesis Offline
Globetrotter; The Blogger

Go back to Pittsburgh!

[Image: GJ8Hf7r.jpg]
05-09-2017 02:11 PM
HammerBioLizard
Unregistered

(05-09-2017 02:11 PM)Genesis Wrote:  Go back to Pittsburgh!

I didn't come from Pittsburgh ya mangy scallywag! I'm from the seven seas! Walk tha plank ya spiny dogfish!
05-09-2017 02:24 PM
HammerBioLizard
Unregistered

Ye be a-chucklin' now, but I be a master with both the sword and the musket me boy! I learned everything I know about combat from a salty old barnacle from Portugal!

I may be blind in me one eye, but I could still take ye with me bare hands!
05-09-2017 02:33 PM
HammerBioLizard
Unregistered

Shiver me timbers! Ay've downed too much mead after sundown! I'm gettin' seasick on dry land! I'm gonna look like a shipwreck when this is finished! Jiminy crickets!
05-09-2017 02:40 PM
HammerBioLizard
Unregistered

Aye. Could someone here please sent a carrier pigeon to Isabella? I've been on many travels and met many a lass, but she was always me favorite wench. She always knew what to say to me when I was high and dry.

To late I realize that me loved ones are me real treasures. Me treasure is buried 'neath the Rock a Gibraltar. I shan't be needing it no longer.

YARRRRRRRRRRRRRR.
05-09-2017 02:49 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)