05-09-2017 02:06 PM
Quote this message in a reply
Genesis Offline
Globetrotter; The Blogger

RE: Another Deep Question
*squeak*

[Image: GJ8Hf7r.jpg]
05-09-2017 02:10 PM
Send this user an email Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
d_olson27 Offline
ןןɐqppo uɐ ɟo ʇɐɥʍǝɯos

It depends largely on the type of fart. Personally, I kind of like "repeal and replace."

[Image: FSMbkgrd1_th1_zpsd72bf4fc.jpg]
05-09-2017 02:40 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Genesis Offline
Globetrotter; The Blogger

Does anyone get a sensory overload when someone farts? Like you gag when it occurs???

[Image: GJ8Hf7r.jpg]
05-10-2017 07:58 AM
Send this user an email Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
142857 Offline
Who's your Daddy?

(05-10-2017 07:58 AM)Genesis Wrote:  Does anyone get a sensory overload when someone farts? Like you gag when it occurs???

My whole family gets that when I fart.
05-10-2017 08:00 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Luke Mauser Offline
Resident rebel

Here's a joke to help you answer the question:

The retired colonial governor of Kandahar had recently employed a new butler by the name of Hadalahindular Ramprakeshkumar. This being far too difficult for upper-class Brits to pronounce, the governor decided to call him "Hoddle".
After dinner one evening, the governor instructed huddle to draw his bath and then have the rest of the evening off. Settling into the hot water, he hears Hoddle going off down the stairs to visit his friend in town. Knowing he is alone in the house, the governor let rip the most tremendous fart, chuckling to himself as it came bubbling up through the water.
All of a sudden, the bathroom door opens, and there's Hoddle, inexplicability standing there with a hot water bottle. "Dammit, Hoddle, what on Earth are you doing?", asks the governor. "I though I gave you the evening off!"
"I am very sorry, Sir,", the butler replies. "I was just letting myself out of the door, when I heard you calling "How about a hot water bottle, Hoddle".

History is the lies of the victors coupled with the delusions of the defeated. It is an imagined certainty created at the point where the imperfection of memory meets the inadequacy of documentation.
05-13-2017 07:40 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)