Autism Friends Network Home | Forums

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Spanish classes with Maya (?)
Maya Offline
Blue magician

Spanish classes with Maya (?)
If you can speak spanish (or if you have a degree that indicates the level you got in the language, or if you know some words and you want to improve your level of spanish), please tell me!!! This topic is for all the questions, doubts, or things you know in spanish and you want to show me^^ feel free to ask me or tell me whatever, i´m a good aspie girl (?)

I read that aspergers have a great capacity to learn languages. In my case, i have a B2-C1 in english (it is a good level, but i´m bad at reading because of my autism and listening because my attention is argh), and i know words in different languages like french, german, japanese, català, latin, etc.

Popcorn (i´ll wait for you)

"We´re partners. That means we share a destiny."

[Image: 3b84e64669f7fe5f3c43b5e79a49e078.jpg]

[Image: firma_pluma_by_destinykaychan-d6z4uqo.png]
(This post was last modified: 05-22-2017 05:40 AM by Maya.)
05-22-2017 05:39 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
JWB Offline
Can I get a "Bright not broken?"

RE: Spanish classes with Maya (?)
Yo hablo español. He estudiado español en la universidad y tengo título en español de Kent State University. Ya estudio la diseña de internet en Stark State College aquí en Canton.

"Some prisoners spent more than ten years buried in solitary cells the size of coffins, hearing nothing but clanging bars or footsteps in the corridors. They survived because they could talk to each other by tapping on the wall. In that way, they told of dreams, memories, and fallings in and out of love; they discussed, embraced, and fought; they shared beliefs, beauties, doubts, guilts and those questions that have no answers.
When it is genuine, when it is born of the need to speak, no one can stop the human voice. When it is denied a mouth, it speaks with the hands, the eyes, the pores, or anything at all because every single one of us has something to say to the others, something that deserves to be celebrated or forgiven by others."-Eduardo Galeano
05-25-2017 06:50 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
142857 Offline
Who's your Daddy?

RE: Spanish classes with Maya (?)
I don't know that you can generalise that aspies have a great capacity to learn languages.

My son certainly appears to be able to pick up languages quickly. He was exposed to 3 different languages at a very early age though.

I have lived in lots of places around the world and never picked up the local languages to a conversational level.
05-25-2017 06:56 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)