Autism Friends Network Home | Forums

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Spirit Orb - I have found my match!
Shining Star Offline
ヽ(○´∀`)ノ♪

Spirit Orb - I have found my match!
Title: Spirit Orb - I have found my match!

Looking out to the ocean, I sip on a watermelon flavored bubble tea while sitting at the pier. I'm in deep thought, thinking about when my mate is going to come. So far, I had two failed attempts. You see, it isn't easy for me to pick out a mate. Casual dating isn't my thing, and their spirit orb has to match mine.

Now you may be wondering, what is a spirit orb. Well, a spirit orb is a small marble that is inside every being throughout the universe. On my home planet, my people believe that if two spirit orbs match, then they are destined to be together.
On Earth, you just can't walk up to a random person and pull out their spirit orb. That is considered rude in Earthly society. Especially if you just met the person. So that means, I have to get to know the person, even if it means their spirit orb doesn't match mine.

Damn, I hate wasting my time on people that aren't worthwhile. The last guy was a vampire. His name was Magnus. I thought we had a connection, but sadly he was just like the other guy. Magnus was emotionally distant and didn't give a damn about me. He only lusted after my body. I managed to see his spirit orb, it almost matched mine but it had a scary aura coming from it. I was foolish and disregarded that aura. I should have paid more attention. My heart was shattered.

The last time I saw him...

"I have to go, Lisa." Magnus sneered, "I wish you the best though."

"Why do you have to go?" I asked with tears in my eyes.

"My job is calling, I have to go," He yelled as he ran out of my bedroom.

Magnus didn't care how that distraught me. I kept texting and calling him after he left. He ignored me on purpose, and when he did pick up, he said he was at work. He hung up as if I wasn't worth it to him. At least I saw his spirit orb, and after thinking about it... I realized he wasn't a match.

---

I got up from the pier and looked up at the sky. I sensed a calmness in the air. I looked around and saw a guy rocking a frohawk with red highlights. He smiled at me and I smiled at him. He walked over to me. This time around I wasn't nervous, and nor did panic. I didn't have to wear a mask.

"Hello there, isn't the sky looking lovely today?" He greeted me with kindness.

"Hello to you too, and yes it is a lovely sky." I beamed and looked into his eyes.

His eyes reminded me of my own. I felt tempted to look into spirit orb to see if it matched mine.

"Oh, where are my matters," he smiled and extended his hand to me, "I am Lance, and it is nice to meet you, beautiful."

I grabbed his hand and smiled back at him. At this point, it was safe to assume I could look into his spirit orb. Before I did that though, I introduced myself.

"That is okay, Lance," I added as I looked deeper into his eyes, "I am Lisa, it is a pleasure to meet you too."

As soon as I grasped his hand and introduced myself, I saw a red and purple aura coming from our hands.

"Can I see your spirit orb, Lisa?" Lance asked me.

"Sure thing," I smiled at him without any worry in my eyes.

We grasped each other's hands tightly and then we both let go at the same time. As we let go, both of our spirit orbs appeared right in front of us. My orb was purple with a red spot in the middle, and Lance's orb was the opposite of mine. My eyes lit up and so did his. I noticed our spirit orbs started to change colors. I didn't care if the public saw what was going on nor did Lance. I blinked, and now my spirit orb was purple with a red swirl surrounding it. Lance's spirit orb was now red with a purple swirl surrounding it.

"We're a match!" I praised, "We're a match! Lance, you're the one."

Lance looked at me lovingly and held me in his arms. He saw tears coming from my eyes. Our spirit orbs went back inside our bodies after I cheered.

"I waited a long time to meet you, Lisa," Lance smiled as he wiped the tears from my eyes, "Let's build a future together."

I nodded in agreement with Lance. I embraced him and he embraced me. I finally found someone that understands me. It didn't matter where he came from, nor did it matter if he was an Earthling. All that mattered is that I was loved and understood.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ Forget this...
There it's settled... ┬──┬◡ノ(° -°ノ)

[Image: GR5AtMw.jpg]
07-02-2017 10:59 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
MM Offline

RE: Spirit Orb - I have found my match!
Really nice.

Once in a while we find someone who we can soul hug with. Sometimes it is mixed with sex and other times it is mixed with laughter.

If he asks to see your bank account orb then be suspicious.
07-14-2017 11:56 PM
Shining Star Offline
ヽ(○´∀`)ノ♪

RE: Spirit Orb - I have found my match!
(07-14-2017 11:56 PM)MM Wrote:  Really nice.

Once in a while we find someone who we can soul hug with. Sometimes it is mixed with sex and other times it is mixed with laughter.

If he asks to see your bank account orb then be suspicious.

Thank you! Big Grin

You're right about the bank account orb. XD! That's closed. Tongue

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ Forget this...
There it's settled... ┬──┬◡ノ(° -°ノ)

[Image: GR5AtMw.jpg]
07-16-2017 08:25 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)