Autism Friends Network Home | Forums

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Things We Don't Understand
Captain Jigglypuff Offline
Hey! Don't pawn your trash on me!

RE: Things We Don't Understand
It is more dark humor which is the type of humor along with irony that I like to make jokes with. It seriously isn't any worse than Tom and Jerry or Looney Tunes. And the main humor in the story would be that all the other captive teeth are extremely ignorant about their own safety with how they are being taken care of (I.e. the amusement park that is crudely constructed and the rides falling apart and them being fed candy.)And the documentary is only heard and narrated by a stereotypical monotoned man who sounds extremely bored and all the teeth just sit and stare at the tv and say "Ooooh!" and "Ahhhh!" while watching the program not recognizing what is truly happening on screen. Plus it show how obsessed Hermy is with teeth. I was also planning on having a joke where the elf has Adam and Eve's teeth which are literally just two piles of dust because they're so old.

Helga: So I'm not Kate Moss. Big deal.
Milo: Kate Moss isn't stuck in a sewer.
Helga: Gee I don't know. When you think about it is there no sewer BIGGER than the world of professional modelling?
˜The Oblongs

[Image: rarity-press-b_o_591315.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 08-15-2017 08:11 AM by Captain Jigglypuff.)
08-15-2017 08:10 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
d_olson27 Offline
ןןɐqppo uɐ ɟo ʇɐɥʍǝɯos

I was joking anyway. Don't worry about it.

[Image: FSMbkgrd1_th1_zpsd72bf4fc.jpg]
08-15-2017 12:03 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Captain Jigglypuff Offline
Hey! Don't pawn your trash on me!

I figured but still the idea of teeth being kept as pets and completely ignorant of how poor their living conditions are and watch documentaries about dentistry obliviously is pretty hilarious.

Helga: So I'm not Kate Moss. Big deal.
Milo: Kate Moss isn't stuck in a sewer.
Helga: Gee I don't know. When you think about it is there no sewer BIGGER than the world of professional modelling?
˜The Oblongs

[Image: rarity-press-b_o_591315.jpg]
08-15-2017 12:30 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)