Autism Friends Network Home | Forums

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Signs you're a crazy right-wing loon
Ana54 Offline
Make a difference, not a mess.

Signs you're a crazy right-wing loon
1. You mock people who live in cities and don't want to live in seclusion out in the country having no time for anything but farming and spewing paranoia about liberals.
2. You mock people who don't do something physically practical for a living as though emotional and/or social things like being a psyhologist or social worker are irrelevant to life, as though emotions and even activism (unless it's conservative!) are irrelevant to life.
3. You think people with invisible disabilities are faking it to get welfare, but you then say liberalism and autism are mental illnesses.
4. You follow the WORST CASE SCENARIO things in the Bible, breaking other Bible rules (like thou shalt not murder) in the process... you say things such as "Liberals should all die" and "I'd kill my kids before letting them receive the mark of the beast".
5. You are against gays but worship gay clergy. Well, you reason, they're CLERGY. Either they're all perfectly pure characters that never abuse little boys, or an exception can be made for them.
6. It's not okay to become a transgender at age 15, but it's okay to marry into an abusive relationship at age 15.

Add your own!!!

I'm sentimental if you know what I mean.
I love the country but I can't stand the scene.
-Leonard Cohen

My tactless tasteless timeless true international incident instigation initiative
09-13-2017 03:01 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Luke Mauser Offline
Resident rebel

RE: Signs you're a crazy right-wing loon
You bang on about how the Labour Governement in the UJ caused the last recession, failing to acknowledge that 1) it didn't start in the UK, 2) it was caused by massive piling up of private debt, not by government spending, 3) it was a worldwide financial crisis that probably wasn't caused by the government of one small country spending some money on the basis of future growth predictions and 4) that every other recession we've had since WWII has happened under a Tory government.

No attempts at ethical or social seduction can eradicate from my hear a deep and burning hatred for the Tory Party … So far as I am concerned, they are lower than vermin.

Aneurin Bevan
(This post was last modified: 09-13-2017 05:15 PM by Luke Mauser.)
09-13-2017 05:15 PM
142857 Offline
Who's your Daddy?

You think Obama caused the Global Financial Crisis

You think that living in a society awash with guns makes you safer, and you quote made-up statistics about the UK to back this belief up

You think the only way to tackle crime effectively is more extreme punishment for even minor crimes
09-14-2017 02:10 PM
d_olson27 Offline
ןןɐqppo uɐ ɟo ʇɐɥʍǝɯos

You honestly believe that shutting people down for telling off bigots is defense of free speech.

[Image: FSMbkgrd1_th1_zpsd72bf4fc.jpg]
09-15-2017 08:24 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Genesis Offline
Globetrotter; The Blogger

You would rather side with your personal beliefs instead of the happiness of your fellow human beings.

Night Owl Redux
09-15-2017 09:22 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Ana54 Offline

You use Pepe the frog in your alt-right projects and you are a Christian. You do not know that Pepe apparently started in ANCIENT EGYPTIAN religion. You are picking and choosing what religious stuff from other religions to take and what to leave, based on erroneous thoughts about women and such.

-Leonard Cohen

My tactless tasteless timeless true international incident instigation initiative
(This post was last modified: 09-15-2017 02:21 PM by Ana54.)
09-15-2017 02:21 PM
d_olson27 Offline
ןןɐqppo uɐ ɟo ʇɐɥʍǝɯos

(09-15-2017 02:21 PM)Ana54 Wrote:  You use Pepe the frog in your alt-right projects and you are a Christian. You do not know that Pepe apparently started in ANCIENT EGYPTIAN religion. You are picking and choosing what religious stuff from other religions to take and what to leave, based on erroneous thoughts about women and such.

I don't think crazy right-wing nuts have a monopoly on that one.

09-15-2017 02:35 PM
Ana54 Offline

(09-15-2017 02:35 PM)d_olson27 Wrote:  
(09-15-2017 02:21 PM)Ana54 Wrote:  You use Pepe the frog in your alt-right projects and you are a Christian. You do not know that Pepe apparently started in ANCIENT EGYPTIAN religion. You are picking and choosing what religious stuff from other religions to take and what to leave, based on erroneous thoughts about women and such.

What do you mean? I mean, the second part yeah, but using Pepe to further the anti-woman agenda is nearly all right-wing these days (as opposed to in Ancient Egypt) unless there is something I do not know.

-Leonard Cohen

09-15-2017 02:41 PM
d_olson27 Offline
ןןɐqppo uɐ ɟo ʇɐɥʍǝɯos

(09-15-2017 02:41 PM)Ana54 Wrote:  
(09-15-2017 02:35 PM)d_olson27 Wrote:  

What do you mean? I mean, the second part yeah, but using Pepe to further the anti-woman agenda is nearly all right-wing these days (as opposed to in Ancient Egypt) unless there is something I do not know.

I meant the second part of it. Sorry. I should have clipped that down.

09-15-2017 02:43 PM
Ana54 Offline

I'll rephrase that: You cherry-pick from the Bible. Because you would rather believe the parts about women being subservient than the part Jesus said about men and women, Jew and Gentile, slave and free being the same in heaven. And the parts that said we should strive for heaven on earth.

-Leonard Cohen

09-15-2017 02:53 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)