Autism Friends Network Home | Forums

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Will Jerusalem become Israel's new capital?
HammerBioLizard Offline
Unapologetic Liberal

RE: Will Jerusalem become Israel's new capital?
(01-09-2018 02:11 AM)MM Wrote:  Let's throw a hissy fit and burn cars in the street because some city is a capital even if we don't live there. The same people riot when someone burns a book. Teo year old trhow tantrums like this. What do I do for tantrums?

First of all, you spelled "two" incorrectly.

Second, this is what happens when you steal people's land and then add insult to injury.

It seems to me that you are being deliberately obtuse ... as usual.

"I am a citizen of the world."
- Diogenes
01-09-2018 03:09 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
d_olson27 Offline
ןןɐqppo uɐ ɟo ʇɐɥʍǝɯos

(01-09-2018 02:11 AM)MM Wrote:  Let's throw a hissy fit and burn cars in the street because some city is a capital even if we don't live there. The same people riot when someone burns a book. Teo year old trhow tantrums like this. What do I do for tantrums?

This is actually a pretty serious issue. One of the main points of contention between Israel and Palestine is who would get control of Jerusalem in a two-state solution. The other nations of the world have been treating Tel Aviv as Israel's capital to avoid being seen as taking sides. Now that one of Israel's most influential allies has taken Jerusalem off the table, the Palestinian government sees no reason to engage in diplomatic discussions, which can lead to some very serious consequences.

[Image: FSMbkgrd1_th1_zpsd72bf4fc.jpg]
01-09-2018 09:11 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
142857 Offline
Who's your Daddy?

Sometimes dispossessed people get angry.

Sometimes people who get their land stolen out from under them don't meekly accept the situation.
01-09-2018 10:38 AM
Luke Mauser Offline
Resident rebel

I thunk M's point was that no-ins has been dispossessed by this latest decision. The authorities running jerusalem are the same as they were before the US started saying it was the capital. The people living there are the same as before the uS said it was the capital. The rights of the citizens living there are the same as they were before the uS said it was the capital.

History is the lies of the victors coupled with the delusions of the defeated. It is an imagined certainty created at the point where the imperfection of memory meets the inadequacy of documentation.
01-09-2018 09:10 PM
MM Offline
elder

really how many Palestinians want a two state solution? How many are chanting drive all the _______ to the sea. Fire off some more rockets to kill people so more people can get killed. Why does the Palestinian government have to buy their water and electricity from Israel? Many Palestinians go to Israel for medical treatment free of charge every year? How many $millions in aid do they get from many other nations. What exactly do they do with their funds?

Are there some facts there? People are suffering too much just because of stupid ideals.
01-10-2018 04:25 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)