Autism Friends Network Home | Forums

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Your Combustible Lemons moment
JWB Offline
Can I get a "Bright not broken?"

Your Combustible Lemons moment
In this thread, we write about our combustible lemons moments. What is a combustible lemon moment? It happens when you refuse to make lemonade from the lemons life gives you. Google the phrase to get the whole quote if you don't know the reference. I had such a moment recently.
I had a plan for the day after Christmas. I was going to go to a place in North Canton called The Tilted Kilt. It's a chain and there a lot of them all across the nation. Basically, it's a restaurant kind of like a Hooters where hot girls wearing nothing but sexy plaid bras that come together in front and short little plaid skirts serve you, and they make a really really good meatball sub sandwich. It is literally the best meatball sub I've ever had in my life. Well, on Christmas Day, I was looking up information about it on the internet, and I saw that the Tilted Kilt in Canton had closed. Now, if I wanted to make lemonade out of lemons, I would just take advantage of the time I had been given and work on making my new resume, or just compromise and have a Quizzno's or Subway meatball sub, but no! I had to go combustible lemons yesterday! I had seen that there was a Tilted Kilt in Cleveland, which is about 40 miles from where I live in Akron. I said, "Screw it" and I drove all the way to Cleveland just to eat in one stinkin' restaurant. I had to pay for parking , too because there was no parking lot, but you know what? I don't regret my decision! Sometimes going combustible lemons is the right thing to do! I got my Tilted Kilt meatball sub, and a hot girl named Ayesha served it to me in her underwear. It was a great day!
When have you gone combustible lemons? Share your story here!

"Some prisoners spent more than ten years buried in solitary cells the size of coffins, hearing nothing but clanging bars or footsteps in the corridors. They survived because they could talk to each other by tapping on the wall. In that way, they told of dreams, memories, and fallings in and out of love; they discussed, embraced, and fought; they shared beliefs, beauties, doubts, guilts and those questions that have no answers.
When it is genuine, when it is born of the need to speak, no one can stop the human voice. When it is denied a mouth, it speaks with the hands, the eyes, the pores, or anything at all because every single one of us has something to say to the others, something that deserves to be celebrated or forgiven by others."-Eduardo Galeano
12-28-2017 03:53 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
142857 Offline
Who's your Daddy?

RE: Your Combustible Lemons moment
[Image: e7948dbfec4c04117327f52d819ba94a--game-p...ortal-.jpg]
12-28-2017 04:26 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)