Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Underground Lake on Mars!
d_olson27 Offline
ןןɐqppo uɐ ɟo ʇɐɥʍǝɯos

Underground Lake on Mars!

[Image: FSMbkgrd1_th1_zpsd72bf4fc.jpg]
07-27-2018 03:11 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
d_olson27 Offline
ןןɐqppo uɐ ɟo ʇɐɥʍǝɯos

RE: Underground Lake on Mars!

07-27-2018 03:12 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Captain Jigglypuff Offline
Hey! Don't pawn your trash on me!

I always knew there were secrets hiding underground on Mars! I believe there is some sort of lifeform that lived underneath the Martian soil. The robots sent there were never equipped to dig so it is reasonable Mars has many hidden secrets beneath the surface.

Helga: So I'm not Kate Moss. Big deal.
Milo: Kate Moss isn't stuck in a sewer.
Helga: Gee I don't know. When you think about it is there no sewer BIGGER than the world of professional modelling?
˜The Oblongs

[Image: rarity-press-b_o_591315.jpg]
07-27-2018 09:37 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
d_olson27 Offline
ןןɐqppo uɐ ɟo ʇɐɥʍǝɯos

The way science and skepticism work is that we don't assume things exist until there's reason to believe that they do.

In this case, the underground lake may facilitate life, or it might not. If it does, then it's most likely to be single-celled life or some equivalent level of complexity that we haven't thought of. Considering what's known about the chemical makeup, it would have to be something like the extremophiles we have on Earth. I suppose it's possible that experts on the subject might be able to make some guesses about how they might be put together. I doubt if anyone knows enough to say more than that, or even if any signs of life even exist there until we can find a way to get a closer look.

07-28-2018 06:03 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)