Autism Friends Network Home | Forums

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
One quick bitch
Genesis Offline
Globetrotter; The Blogger

RE: One quick bitch
(09-01-2020 12:44 AM)skyblue1 Wrote:  72 days 22 hours 34 minutes 35 seconds until the election

that I hope puts Trump out of the white hose

Let's make it so...

[Image: GJ8Hf7r.jpg]
09-03-2020 11:17 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
skyblue1 Offline
Administrator

bitching about Trump again

Trump furiously denies report he disparaged military service, insulted dead and disabled troops

Trump delivered a seven-minute rebuttal on the steps of Air Force One on his return from an evening campaign rally in Latrobe, Pa., according to a pool report, followed by multiple tweets.

According to the article, Trump canceled a planned 2018 visit to honor U.S. service members who died in Europe during World World I at the Aisne-Marne American Cemetery near Paris over concerns that the day’s rain would ruin his appearance, and because he didn’t think the visit necessary.

“Why should I go to that cemetery? It’s filled with losers,” Trump is reported to have said.

Trump said the weather conditions prevented him from flying by helicopter and a motorcade was deemed too disruptive to local operations.

Trump lambasted the article’s claims that characterized the president as cynical about military service, saying "they made it up."

"If they really exist, if people really exist that would have said that, they’re low lifes and they’re liars,” Trump said about the anonymous sources quoted in article. “And I would be willing to swear on anything that I never said that about our fallen heroes. There is nobody that respects them more.”

The Atlantic said it stands by its reporting.

Former and current Trump officials were quick to come to the president’s defense with their own recollections of events.

“The Atlantic story on @realDonaldTrump is total BS,” Sarah Sanders said in a tweet. The former White House press secretary said she was “one of the people part of the discussion” on Trump’s canceled visit to Aisne-Marne and that
Trump’s comments on the war dead “never happened."

I was there in Paris and the President never said those things,” Gidley said in a tweeted statement. “In fact, he would never even think such vile thoughts because I know from firsthand knowledge that President Trump absolutely loves, respects and reveres the brave men and women of the United States military.”

Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden criticized the president in a statement.

“If the revelations in today’s Atlantic article are true, then they are yet another marker of how deeply President Trump and I disagree about the role of the President of the United States,” Biden said. “I have long said that, as a nation, we have many obligations, but we only have one truly saved obligation — to prepare and equip those we send into harm’s way, and to care for them and their families.”

more:
https://www.politico.com/news/2020/09/04...ers-408750

I'm not anti-social; I'm just not user friendly.
(This post was last modified: 09-05-2020 12:21 AM by skyblue1.)
09-05-2020 12:18 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
skyblue1 Offline
Administrator

On Facebook I blocked everyone except Genesis and Cynara ( remember her). Am looking for new friends . My name is Larry Thomas.

I didn't realize I had so many Republicans on my list, especially from my family

09-08-2020 12:12 AM
Genesis Offline
Globetrotter; The Blogger

(09-08-2020 12:12 AM)skyblue1 Wrote:  On Facebook I blocked everyone except Genesis and Cynara ( remember her). Am looking for new friends . My name is Larry Thomas.

I didn't realize I had so many Republicans on my list, especially from my family

I tried seeing how she was doing... she's been MIA on Facebook for a while, same as a few other people.

[Image: GJ8Hf7r.jpg]
09-08-2020 11:06 AM
skyblue1 Offline
Administrator

business is pretty bad this week

09-09-2020 01:18 AM
skyblue1 Offline
Administrator

(09-08-2020 11:06 AM)Genesis Wrote:  
(09-08-2020 12:12 AM)skyblue1 Wrote:  On Facebook I blocked everyone except Genesis and Cynara ( remember her). Am looking for new friends . My name is Larry Thomas.

I tried seeing how she was doing... she's been MIA on Facebook for a while, same as a few other people.
I have seen 3 or 4 of her posts in the last couple of days

09-10-2020 06:05 AM
skyblue1 Offline
Administrator

Fact check: Trump lies that he didn't lie about the coronavirus

President Donald Trump was asked directly on Thursday why he lied to the American people about the coronavirus pandemic.

The beginning of Trump's response: "I didn't lie."

That itself is a lie.

Trump admitted to journalist Bob Woodward in a March interview, for Woodward's new book "Rage," that he had played down the severity of the situation to try to avoid a public panic. And he told Woodward in a February interview that the coronavirus was deadlier than even "strenuous flus" -- then went out weeks later and falsely told the public that the coronavirus "is a flu" and "like a flu."

more:
https://www.cnn.com/2020/09/10/politics/...index.html

09-11-2020 11:08 PM
MM Offline
elder

How many are still lying?

BIOWEAPON.

We should be at war with those responsible.
09-13-2020 12:38 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
142857 Offline
Who's your Daddy?

There's a lot of Larry Thomases

Happy to friend you and I'm no Trump fan!!!
09-13-2020 02:40 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
skyblue1 Offline
Administrator

I am within an inch of having to close my doors for good

09-15-2020 01:35 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)