Autism Friends Network Home | Forums

Hello World!
This is a sample MyBB Plugin (which can be disabled!) that displays this message on all pages.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Covid happenings
skyblue1 Online
Administrator

RE: Covid happenings
Hello world!

Trump has gone to Walter Reed hospital

Is receiving a couple of experimental therapies

I'm not anti-social; I'm just not user friendly.
10-03-2020 11:30 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
skyblue1 Online
Administrator

Hello world!

Canadians have been told to stay home during the pandemic.

As leaders in many provinces start talking about loosening movement restrictions, new data suggests Canadians may already be deciding on their own to head out of the house a little more often.

Physical distancing has been a key weapon in the battle against COVID-19 in Canada and around the world. Because the virus can be transmitted from person to person, entire populations have been urged to never get within two metres of anyone who is not a part of their household.

Canadians started to hear these messages be directed at them in mid-March. They intensified as the month went on, with every province or territory declaring states or emergency and several ordering all their residents to always stay home unless absolutely necessary. To help facilitate this, many provinces ordered closures of "non-essential" businesses for which working from home is not an option, including large portions of the country's retail and service-industry sectors.

more:

https://www.ctvnews.ca/health/coronaviru...-1.4912468

10-09-2020 02:43 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Unregistered

Hello world!

Trump is an unhealthy old man, with covid-19, and now pumped full of steroids and experimental drugs.

It wouldn't surprise me if it suddenly catches up with him.
10-09-2020 06:03 PM
Quote this message in a reply
skyblue1 Online
Administrator

Hello world!

They are talking 25th amendment today

TRying to make a law ( will never pass ) where a vote in congress with the vice-president could remove him from office

10-10-2020 03:21 AM
skyblue1 Online
Administrator

Hello world!

Scientists Confirm Nevada Man Was Infected Twice With Coronavirus

A 25-year-old was infected twice with the coronavirus earlier this year, scientists in Nevada have confirmed. It is the first confirmed case of so-called reinfection with the virus in the U.S. and the fifth confirmed reinfection case worldwide.

The cases underscore the importance of social distancing and wearing masks even if you were previously infected with the virus, and they raise questions about how the human immune system reacts to the virus.

The two infections in the Nevada patient occurred about six weeks apart, according to a case study published Monday in the medical journal The Lancet. The patient originally tested positive for the virus in April and had symptoms including a cough and nausea. He recovered and tested negative for the virus in May.

But at the end of May, he went to an urgent care center with symptoms including fever, cough and dizziness. In early June, he tested positive again and ended up in the hospital.

"The second infection was symptomatically more severe than the first," the authors of the study write. The patient survived his second bout with COVID-19

more:
https://www.npr.org/sections/coronavirus...oronavirus

10-13-2020 11:47 PM
skyblue1 Online
Administrator

Hello world!

U.S. tops eight million cases. Twenty states report surges in infections.

10-17-2020 10:20 PM
skyblue1 Online
Administrator

Hello world!

over 225000 new cases over the weekend

Has to be the biggest issue during this election cycle

10-26-2020 11:34 PM
skyblue1 Online
Administrator

Hello world!

The US is close to announcing its 10 millionth case of the virus

With over 50 million cases world wide

deaths in the US are over 237,568 cases

Good news m Pfizer announcing a 90% effective rate on its vaccine

11-10-2020 01:23 AM
skyblue1 Online
Administrator

Hello world!

Stocks soared more than 1000 points after Pfizer announced its good news about its vaccine

11-10-2020 01:26 AM
MM Offline
elder

Hello world!

I would like to hear more about the vaccine. Not entirely confident or believing anything lately. Mistrust. I am not going to rush out and get a vaccine. I will wait.
11-10-2020 08:23 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)