Autism Friends Network Home | Forums

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What are you drinking?
Genesis Offline
Globetrotter; The Blogger

RE: What are you drinking?
Weddings!?! I love Weddings! Drinks all around!

(grabs another cup of sprite)

[Image: GJ8Hf7r.jpg]
11-11-2013 12:11 PM
Send this user an email Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
skyblue1 Offline
Janitor Deluxe

breakfast blend coffee

I'm not anti-social; I'm just not user friendly.
11-12-2013 09:41 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
LanguageWolf Offline
Should we believe that you love peace?

water!

"I am going to make trolling great again!"
"Well, I think trolling is already great!"
"TROLLING WAS NEVER GREAT OMFG"
11-13-2013 09:20 AM
Send this user an email Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
skyblue1 Offline
Janitor Deluxe

grapefruit juice

11-13-2013 09:22 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Genesis Offline
Globetrotter; The Blogger

Water

Diet Mt. Dew

Dr. Pepper

[Image: GJ8Hf7r.jpg]
11-13-2013 12:41 PM
Send this user an email Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
skyblue1 Offline
Janitor Deluxe

A late night coffee

11-13-2013 02:21 PM
skyblue1 Offline
Janitor Deluxe

Tomato juice

11-21-2013 01:30 PM
LanguageWolf Offline
Should we believe that you love peace?

Organic rootbeer.

"I am going to make trolling great again!"
"Well, I think trolling is already great!"
"TROLLING WAS NEVER GREAT OMFG"
11-21-2013 06:30 PM
Send this user an email Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Lestat Offline

Just finished a flask of freshly brewed filter coffee. Made some super-strong black filter coffee, a 1 liter RBF about 3/4 full, lots of sugar.

At the last minute, looking around, realize my old man must have moved my coffee pot. I couldn't find it anywhere, not in the kitchen, not in my room, not in the lab (its usual duty isn't coffee, its holding large volumes of whatever reaction is currently being performed, holding whatever it might be for workup)

And last minute figure I needed a bigger flask. I had the better of my two buchner funnels, the one with the glass frit and vacuum takeoff outlet (my other buchner is currently full of 2,5-dimethoxy-4-methylphenyl-beta-nitrostyrene, the nitroalkene precursor for 2C-D, one of Sasha Shulgin's psychedelic phenethylamine creations. Bigger funnel, no glass frit to laboriously clean, ever so gently to avoid damaging the frit, followed by an eventual speed-date with the ever-so-horrid and vicious, unstable piranha solution. Which is NOT nice stuff to work with at all. A mixture of concentrated sulfuric acid and hydrogen peroxide. Piranha solution is what one uses when all else fails to remove really, really seriously stubborn stains from glass, after first cleansing the hell out of it with conventional methods, then with boiling conc. sulfuric. Otherwise it has a tendency to go kablooey. Peroxydisulfuric acid...yuck. Its as awful to make as it is to use, requiring highly concentrated chlorosulfonic acid and 50+ percent H2O2. Chlorosulfonic acid is evil. Plain evil.)

attached to a 250ml round bottom flask from earlier, still hanging from a clamp screwed to the door handle of a kitchen cupboard temporarily. But that was for one cup of coffee. This time I was making the equivalent of roughly five big mugs full. Ended up spilling a fair bit, when I realized I'd forgotten to change the smaller RBF for one of my 1 liter single neck RBFs.

Result? me cleaning coffee from all over the kitchen floor.

Still retained 3/4 liter of the rocket-fuel strength brew I'd made though. And mighty tasty it was too.
11-24-2013 02:47 PM
skyblue1 Offline
Janitor Deluxe

jamaican blend coffee

11-25-2013 12:42 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)