Autism Friends Network Home | Forums

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What are you wearing RIGHT NOW?
Alison Offline
Respected senior member

What are you wearing RIGHT NOW?
That's right now, not what you'd prefer to be wearing, or your fave outfits, but at the moment.

It occurred to me that I really don't know what your clothing preferences are. So, to kick off, I like jeans. Right now, I'm wearing my red canvas cargo jeans and a blue and black leopard-print top, scoop-necked with a keyhole detail. Oh, and slippers, which it's really too hot to wear, but sandals don't offer enough cushioning yet for my sore knee, so slippers it is.
My hair is pulled into a single long ponytail and hanging down over my left shoulder.

Okay, who's next? :blush2:

Sign on a farm gate: "For sale - Weak old chickens going cheep".
12-18-2013 10:59 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Genesis Offline
Globetrotter; The Blogger

RE: What are you wearing RIGHT NOW?
My favorite Hat, Nirvana Shirt, Jacket, Scarf, Bluejeans, One White Sock, One Orange, Glasses

[Image: GJ8Hf7r.jpg]
12-18-2013 12:24 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Alison Offline
Respected senior member

(12-18-2013 12:24 PM)Genesis Wrote:  My favorite Hat, Nirvana Shirt, Jacket, Scarf, Bluejeans, One White Sock, One Orange, Glasses

I love that mixing up of socks! I do that too, it just seems more colourful, but the NTs laugh at us, as if it's a major crime not to have a matched set! I mean, where is it carved in stone that socks should be the same colour or pattern or whatever? I do have one rule, they should feel the same on the feet, not one lumpy and the other skin-tight, for instance, but apart from that, anything goes. I also tend to wear socks inside out, since the toe and heel seams rub my skin otherwise. :fistbump:

(This post was last modified: 12-18-2013 01:03 PM by Alison.)
12-18-2013 01:01 PM
Genesis Offline

(12-18-2013 01:01 PM)Alison Wrote:  
(12-18-2013 12:24 PM)Genesis Wrote:  My favorite Hat, Nirvana Shirt, Jacket, Scarf, Bluejeans, One White Sock, One Orange, Glasses

I love that mixing up of socks! I do that too, it just seems more colourful, but the NTs laugh at us, as if it's a major crime not to have a matched set! I mean, where is it carved in stone that socks should be the same colour or pattern or whatever? I do have one rule, they should feel the same on the feet, not one lumpy and the other skin-tight, for instance, but apart from that, anything goes. I also tend to wear socks inside out, since the toe and heel seams rub my skin otherwise. :fistbump:

I only decided to mismatch because of my leg injury in January... after I got the cast off, and had enough rehab, I had to wear a compression sock. So I decided to wear one of the Orange hospital socks on my left foot, and the compression sock on my right. As of right now I don't notice the swelling around my foot anymore.

My injury happened to my right foot.... so the left had to get colorful.

(This post was last modified: 12-18-2013 01:30 PM by Genesis.)
12-18-2013 01:29 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Buddha Offline
Keeper of Time

I have oversized plaid pajama pants on, an oversized (and hole-ridden) extremely soft dark blue tee shirt which is probably my favorite thing on this planet, fuzzy black socks, and a partially-bleached over-sized olive jacket.
But this is what I sleep in.
And I've slept in the same outfit for the past week or two.
12-18-2013 01:49 PM
142857 Offline
Who's your Daddy?

I am wearing a T-shirt with thick horizontal blue and green stripes. I scored it as part of a "3 for $10" deal at Target a couple of months ago when they were doing a Big Men's section clearance. I am wearing long blue cotton pants with a drawstring instead of a belt. I bought them for about $20 ten years ago, wear them all the time and they are still going strong. Grey socks. White sports shoes, rather dirty, with new laces that aren't quite long enough so I skipped a few eyelets when I put them in. Watch (Tag) on my left wrist and wedding ring on my right hand.
12-18-2013 07:03 PM
LanguageWolf Offline
Should we believe that you love peace?

A ponytail.

"I am going to make trolling great again!"
"Well, I think trolling is already great!"
"TROLLING WAS NEVER GREAT OMFG"
12-18-2013 10:33 PM
skyblue1 Offline
Janitor Deluxe

jeans & black shirt & smile Smile

I'm not anti-social; I'm just not user friendly.
12-18-2013 11:09 PM
Alison Offline
Respected senior member

It's 6:30 am here, and I just got up, so I'm still in my nightie, a dark blue T-shirt style with "Wild" written on the front in leopard print pattern (I'm seeing a pattern here with leopard prints, LOL) Plus a pair of slippers, and morning hair all over the place...

12-19-2013 05:45 AM
Genesis Offline

Cubs Hoodie with old 1908 team logo on it, and plaid flannel PJ pants.

12-19-2013 05:48 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)