RE: Rate the Last Movie U Watched
The Grand Budapest Hotel- 11/10
02-14-2015 01:51 AM
Quote this message in a reply
Walker! Offline
Closet Qunari

(Uwe Boll's) Postal

Surprisingly good. It manages to keep within the spirit of the source material, it's both funny and entertaining. If you've played the Postal video games or want to see the miracle of a somewhat decent Uwe Boll film, then you could do worse.

I rate postal a cat flavored sundae, with Cow God whipped cream.

"And then he is gone and Lazarus is left alone to wonder which is worse - a God that does not care to understand His creation or a God that thinks that he does." Lazarus by John Connolly.

[Image: 154?cb=20160821001221]

My website
My writings (Fallout stories)
[Image: 6_11_08_12_7_29_43.gif]
02-16-2015 08:18 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Some_Bloke
Unregistered

(02-16-2015 08:18 AM)Walker! Wrote:  (Uwe Boll's) Postal

Surprisingly good. It manages to keep within the spirit of the source material, it's both funny and entertaining. If you've played the Postal video games or want to see the miracle of a somewhat decent Uwe Boll film, then you could do worse.

A Uwe Bol film that isn't total trash...Dear God Walker, what have you done!?

A decent Uwe Bol film is one of the five seals of the apocalypse! You've broken one of five seals...You've doomed us all! Angry 2
02-16-2015 09:31 AM
Captain Jigglypuff Offline
Hey! Don't pawn your trash on me!

The Rugrats in Paris and The Rugrats Go Wild. I have to say that they were surprisingly good. The story was well written and the babies didn't seem to be as annoying as they were in the later seasons. Plus you DO have to feel bad for Angelica in the Paris movie as she had to sell out Chas if she didn't want Coco to punish her. And points for Angelica trying to blackmail Coco considering the girl DID overhear the antagonist's plot.

Helga: So I'm not Kate Moss. Big deal.
Milo: Kate Moss isn't stuck in a sewer.
Helga: Gee I don't know. When you think about it is there no sewer BIGGER than the world of professional modelling?
˜The Oblongs

[Image: rarity-press-b_o_591315.jpg]
02-16-2015 09:37 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Walker! Offline
Closet Qunari

(02-16-2015 09:31 AM)Some_Bloke Wrote:  

A decent Uwe Bol film is one of the five seals of the apocalypse! You've broken one of five seals...You've doomed us all! Angry 2

Amazingly, it's not the only decent Uwe Boll film, the Rampage films are supposed to be alright as well and someone told me that Assault on Wallstreet is supposed to be 'good.' terror

"And then he is gone and Lazarus is left alone to wonder which is worse - a God that does not care to understand His creation or a God that thinks that he does." Lazarus by John Connolly.

My website
02-16-2015 10:43 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Some_Bloke
Unregistered

(02-16-2015 10:43 AM)Walker! Wrote:  
(02-16-2015 09:31 AM)Some_Bloke Wrote:  

Amazingly, it's not the only decent Uwe Boll film, the Rampage films are supposed to be alright as well and someone told me that Assault on Wallstreet is supposed to be 'good.' terror

Bollocks. Well, one of the five seals is broken anyway. As long as the other four aren't broken we should be fine...I think Huh
02-16-2015 11:17 AM
skyblue1 Offline
Administrator

The Equalizer 9/10

Denzel Washington breaks bad on the Russian mafia

I'm not anti-social; I'm just not user friendly.
(This post was last modified: 02-16-2015 02:36 PM by skyblue1.)
02-16-2015 01:45 PM
Walker! Offline
Closet Qunari

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Part II)

I actually liked it, I was confused through a lot of it and there seemed to be a problem for me, earlier on, where there was a spell for EVERY problem. I don't mind that being the case but you had eight films worth of classes to establish that these spells exist and that the characters had learned them, at least tell us that it's an option so that it doesn't feel cheap.

My website
02-16-2015 09:00 PM
Luke Mauser Offline
Resident rebel

The Odessa File.

Tense drama about a 1960s journalist tracking down Nazi war criminals. Drags a little in places. Surprisingly adventurous score by Andrew Lloyd Webber.

History is the lies of the victors coupled with the delusions of the defeated. It is an imagined certainty created at the point where the imperfection of memory meets the inadequacy of documentation.
02-22-2015 04:28 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Some_Bloke
Unregistered

Kingsman: The Secret Service- 9/10

Good film. I think it's a film that's very self-aware, often making fun of clichés from spy movies, especially that of the James Bond series. It's humour is also pretty dark too, which is just how I like it.

Don't see this film if you can't stand the sight of blood. There's quite a bit of it in some scenes.
02-22-2015 10:40 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)