Autism Friends Network Home | Forums

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Rate the Last Movie U Watched
JWB Offline
Can I get a "Bright not broken?"

RE: Rate the Last Movie U Watched
Zootopia

Good Disney movie. Animals of all kinds live in a city called Zootopia. Predators and prey have to learn how to get along.
9.5/10

"Some prisoners spent more than ten years buried in solitary cells the size of coffins, hearing nothing but clanging bars or footsteps in the corridors. They survived because they could talk to each other by tapping on the wall. In that way, they told of dreams, memories, and fallings in and out of love; they discussed, embraced, and fought; they shared beliefs, beauties, doubts, guilts and those questions that have no answers.
When it is genuine, when it is born of the need to speak, no one can stop the human voice. When it is denied a mouth, it speaks with the hands, the eyes, the pores, or anything at all because every single one of us has something to say to the others, something that deserves to be celebrated or forgiven by others."-Eduardo Galeano
03-08-2016 08:09 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
HammerBioLizard
Unregistered

(03-08-2016 08:09 AM)JWB Wrote:  Zootopia

Good Disney movie. Animals of all kinds live in a city called Zootopia. Predators and prey have to learn how to get along.
9.5/10

I've read good reviews of it. I didn't expect a good movie when I saw the initial trailer but I guess it turned out alright.

I've already seen the fanart ... but I don't want to talk about it. Let's leave it at that. Sad
03-08-2016 08:20 AM
Quote this message in a reply
LanguageWolf Offline
Should we believe that you love peace?

(03-08-2016 08:20 AM)HammerBioLizard Wrote:  

9.5/10

I've read good reviews of it. I didn't expect a good movie when I saw the initial trailer but I guess it turned out alright.

I've already seen the fanart ... but I don't want to talk about it. Let's leave it at that. Sad

I like the fanart.

"I am going to make trolling great again!"
"Well, I think trolling is already great!"
"TROLLING WAS NEVER GREAT OMFG"
03-08-2016 06:37 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Luke Mauser Offline
Resident rebel

Village of the Damned

Weak 90s remake with dreadful acting and the generally 'cheap' look of a TV movie (which it isn't).

Good performance by a young Lindsay Haun, though, and a compelling story underneath the failings.

History is the lies of the victors coupled with the delusions of the defeated. It is an imagined certainty created at the point where the imperfection of memory meets the inadequacy of documentation.
03-13-2016 02:13 AM
Luke Mauser Offline
Resident rebel

Limitless

Good thriller about the effects of a mind-enhancing drug

History is the lies of the victors coupled with the delusions of the defeated. It is an imagined certainty created at the point where the imperfection of memory meets the inadequacy of documentation.
03-15-2016 02:17 AM
Luke Mauser Offline
Resident rebel

Angles and Demons

Drivel and Bullshit.

03-16-2016 07:14 PM
LanguageWolf Offline

(03-16-2016 07:14 PM)Luke Mauser Wrote:  Angles and Demons

Drivel and Bullshit.

I don't know what you expected, considering it's about the satanic influences of geometry.

03-16-2016 10:31 PM
LanguageWolf Offline

9.5/10

I loved Zootopia. I could have done without the pop soundtrack, but it wasn't too obtrusive.

03-17-2016 04:39 PM
Genesis Offline
Globetrotter; The Blogger

(03-16-2016 07:14 PM)Luke Mauser Wrote:  Angels and Demons

Drivel and Bullshit.

Fixed .-.

I thought it was okay.... it just wasn't captivating enough Undecided

[Image: GJ8Hf7r.jpg]
03-19-2016 12:16 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Luke Mauser Offline
Resident rebel

^ The plot is compelling. The script is dreadful - as per a lot of US films, it is incapable of assuming any audience knowledge, so the characters walk around 'explaining' things that they would know for the benefit of (the stupid people in) the audience.

See also "The X Files"

03-24-2016 07:45 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)