Autism Friends Network Home | Forums

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What did you do today?
Ana54 Offline
Make a difference, not a mess.

RE: What did you do today?
How is that manic?

I had the meeting today and we gave the girls that came free pink notebooks and pens. We talked about all 14 points we wanted to bring up plus the 12 documents we wanted to put in our welcoming file for new girls.

I'm sentimental if you know what I mean.
I love the country but I can't stand the scene.
-Leonard Cohen

My tactless tasteless timeless true international incident instigation initiative
11-04-2017 10:11 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Genesis Offline
Globetrotter; The Blogger

(11-04-2017 10:11 AM)Ana54 Wrote:  How is that manic?

I wish I knew what made me use that word to begin with -_-

Night Owl Redux
11-04-2017 01:42 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Ana54 Offline

I just sent Lars his birthday presents: polar bear pens, a Plants vs. Zombies pencil case, a polar bear bath mat set, a few books (yes, including one on arctic animals including polar bears, and also one on how to speak French), a funny door sign and 3 Plants vs. Zombies spiral notebooks.

I slept most of the day, having been up all night, despite the fact that I went for coffee in the morning with an acquaintance.

When I woke up, I called my son and talked to my friend, and wrote more adjustments for my book.

-Leonard Cohen

My tactless tasteless timeless true international incident instigation initiative
11-05-2017 02:20 PM
Luke Mauser Offline
Resident rebel

My parents stayed over last night after taking me to see "Follies" at the National Theatre in London last night.

Made them breakfast, saw them off and thanked them (they paid for everything yesterday).

Got on the computer to sort out for our next event - off to see a performance of Britten's War Requiem in Saffron Walden this coming Saturday, so I have to sort out somewhere for us to eat, and my train times so they know when to meet me.

About to look up some further info for Christmas, so I can let my parents know what food they need to buy (I do the cooking when I go to their place).

No attempts at ethical or social seduction can eradicate from my hear a deep and burning hatred for the Tory Party … So far as I am concerned, they are lower than vermin.

Aneurin Bevan
11-09-2017 03:44 AM
Ana54 Offline

I slept all day because I was up all night. I plan to stay up all night tonight so I don't oversleep and miss an appointment tomorrow. I'm waiting for some friends to come down to the common room so I'm not so bored. There are some people in here and it's been a while since I've been socially anxious but now it's coming back... I just need to remind myself so what, who cares what they think of me if I happen to act or look or say something wierd?

-Leonard Cohen

11-09-2017 10:57 AM
Grey Area Offline
Fabulous GCU (◕‿◕✿)

Met up in a nearby city with a friend who was there for a laser appointment. First time I've met her offline, and we got on like a house on fire.

There is nothing worse I can wish upon you than to be what you already are.
Yesterday 10:03 AM
Genesis Offline

Woke up too late, went to work, having a late supper, then cleaning the cages before bed.

Night Owl Redux
Yesterday 02:15 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Grey Area Offline
Fabulous GCU (◕‿◕✿)

Just noticed I bagged post #666 in this thread.

There is nothing worse I can wish upon you than to be what you already are.
Yesterday 09:02 PM
Genesis Offline

(Yesterday 09:02 PM)Grey Area Wrote:  Just noticed I bagged post #666 in this thread.

Big Grin

Night Owl Redux
Today 07:55 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)