Autism Friends Network Home | Forums

Hello World!
This is a sample MyBB Plugin (which can be disabled!) that displays this message on all pages.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Thrift shopping
MM Offline
elder

RE: Thrift shopping
Hello world!

Meanest thing someone said about my thrift treasure.

I needed a windbreaker jacket. The thrift store had one perfect size and color. It had some organization and someone’s initials embroidered in it. I wore it. Someone commented that they didn’t know I was involved with that org. I said I bought the jacket at thrift store. Someone from there later called and said that “initials” wanted their jacket back, couldn’t say a name because obviously they did not know the person. I said then “initials” shouldn’t have donated it to thrift charity. Really mean to poor people. Yeah, I buy my clothing st thrift stores and discount places. I don’t judge you.

Conversation with a mother from a women’s shelter. There were donations for kids beds. She said she needed bedding. I told her to buy some from the thrift store. She said she didn’t want to sleep on “used” sheets. I asked her if she ever stayed at a hotel because all their beds and sheets and towels were used. Just wash everything well before using. What’s the problem?
(This post was last modified: 03-20-2022 11:54 PM by MM.)
03-20-2022 11:52 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Thrift shopping - MM - 02-14-2022, 01:49 AM
RE: Thrift shopping - boehm - 02-15-2022, 03:07 AM
RE: Thrift shopping - MM - 02-27-2022, 12:14 AM
RE: Thrift shopping - MM - 03-20-2022, 11:46 PM
RE: Thrift shopping - MM - 03-20-2022 11:52 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)