Autism Friends Network Home | Forums

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Covid happenings
skyblue1 Offline
Administrator

RE: Covid happenings
US reports fourth day of 100,000k new cases of covid

I'm not anti-social; I'm just not user friendly.
08-08-2021 08:12 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
skyblue1 Offline
Administrator

State of the virus
Update for Oct. 5

The national outlook has improved considerably in recent weeks. Hospitalizations and new case reports have been falling since mid-September.
More than 700,000 coronavirus deaths have now been reported nationwide. Daily death reports have started to slowly decline, but it remains common for more than 1,800 fatalities to be reported in a day.
Alaska has, by far, the most recent cases per capita in the country. The spike there has overwhelmed the state’s medical system and forced doctors to make wrenching decisions about who receives the highest levels of care.
Conditions have improved rapidly in the South, which experienced the worst of the summer case surge. Daily caseloads in Mississippi and FloridaState of the virus
Update for Oct. 5

The national outlook has improved considerably in recent weeks. Hospitalizations and new case reports have been falling since mid-September.
More than 700,000 coronavirus deaths have now been reported nationwide. Daily death reports have started to slowly decline, but it remains common for more than 1,800 fatalities to be reported in a day.
Alaska has, by far, the most recent cases per capita in the country. The spike there has overwhelmed the state’s medical system and forced doctors to make wrenching decisions about who receives the highest levels of care.
Conditions have improved rapidly in the South, which experienced the worst of the summer case surge. Daily caseloads in Mississippi and Florida

Daily case reports are flat or falling in 40 states, but hotspots have emerged in the northern third of the country, including Montana and Idaho. Parts of Michigan’s Upper Peninsula are reporting their highest caseloads of the pandemic.
About two-thirds of eligible Americans are fully vaccinated. The daily pace of vaccination has increased somewhat in recent days as Pfizer booster shots became more widely available

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2021...cases.html

10-08-2021 06:12 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
skyblue1 Offline
Administrator

here have been 5,000,425 Covid-19 related deaths recorded across the globe, according to Johns Hopkins University data Monday.
The total number of Covid cases and deaths are increasing around the world, albeit at a slower pace than in previous periods in the pandemic.
It comes as concerns increase in recent months about a rise in infections, hospitalizations and deaths as winter approaches.

More than 5 million people have died from Covid-19 in less than two years, as the world continues to battle the highly infectious delta strain of the virus and watches for new mutations.

There have been 5,000,425 Covid-19 related deaths recorded across the globe, according to Johns Hopkins University data early Monday. In the U.S., 745,836 people have died due to Covid-19, making it the country with the highest number of recorded deaths.

The coronavirus, which first emerged in China in late 2019, continues to take a deadly toll across the world.

It comes as many countries lift pandemic restrictions and end lockdowns that were imposed, to varying degrees, throughout 2020 in a bid to stop the spread of the virus.

The rapid development of Covid vaccines, which are clinically proven to greatly reduce severe infection, hospitalization and death from the coronavirus, has helped to dramatically lower the number of people dying from Covid, particularly in Western nations where the vaccination programs are at an advanced stage.

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/11/01/global-c...-toll.html

11-02-2021 07:43 AM
skyblue1 Offline
Administrator

over one million new covid cases in one day

01-05-2022 09:49 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)